Save up to $30 off your wireless bill with this deal via Amex Offers.
Update 3/14/2023: The offer is back is valid through 8/15/2023.
Check your American Express credit cards for this deal that could save you up to $30 on your wireless phone bill. These deals can be found on both personal and business credit cards from Amex. Read on to learn more about the deal.
About The Offer
Two offers have been reported for Amex card holders:
- Get a $15 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $115 in one or more transactions when you pay your wireless bill directly with a US wireless service provider by 8/15/2023. Limit of 2 statement credits (total of $30).
- Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card when you pay your wireless bill directly with a US wireless service provider by 8/15/2023. Limit of $30 back in total statement credits.
- Offer valid only for payments for wireless service charges made directly with US wireless service providers via online, mobile app, or by phone.
- Purchases made with third parties, authorized retailers or resellers are excluded.
- Excludes purchases for VoIP, hardware, equipment, and bundled home/cable services.
- Limit of $30 in total statement credits per Card Member.
About Amex Offers
Amex Offers are an extra perk that come with all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards.
You can get a statement credit or more Membership Rewards points when you spend a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will have to add the offer to a specific card and then use that card to get the credit.
You should put the offer on the card you like best. Each person can only get one Amex Offer at a time. The same offer can be used both as a Membership Rewards offer and as a statement credit offer.
Click here to see more Amex Offers.
Check your Amex accounts for this deal and save a little on your phone bill.
More credit card deals here.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply