American Express is offering a 30% points bonus when you transfer from Membership Rewards to Virgin Atlantic. This deal expires 6/14/2023. See details below.
Update 5/26/23: The offer is back and valid through 6/14/23.
Get 30% more Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Points when you transfer Amex Membership Rewards points by June 14, 2023. Keep in mind:
- Minimum transfer: 1,000 points
- Maximum transfer: 999,000 points
- Transfer increments: 1,000 points
- Estimated transfer time: Up to 48 hours
>>Offer link (log in to view)
- Additional Virgin Atlantic Flying Club miles will be awarded at the time of transfer.
- The name selected must match the name on the VIRGIN ATLANTIC FLYING CLUB account statement.
Amex Membership Rewards normally transfer to Virgin Atlantic at a 1:1 rate, so this deal gets you 1,300 Flying Club points for every 1,000 Membership Rewards points. As a rule of thumb, however, you shouldn’t transfer points unless you have a specific redemption in mind for the near future. Virgin Atlantic points, in general, do not have great value, unless you’re looking to book Delta flights.
More credit card deals here
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply