The Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card from Chase has a $50 bonus Amazon gift card as an introductory offer. That’s not much of a bonus, even for a card with no annual fee. Compare this with top card bonuses here.
You’ll get a 3% bonus rate for Amazon.com purchases. But you’ll also get bonus rates on:
- Whole Foods purchases (3%)
- Restaurant purchases (2%)
- Gas station purchases (2%)
- Drugstore purchases (2%)
The 2% bonus rate makes Amazon Rewards a solid everyday credit card that you’ll want to keep within easy reach.
Even better, if you’re an Amazon Prime member, you’ll earn 5% back (instead of 3%) at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market. Apply for the card through your Amazon.com account that has a Prime membership to qualify. You must also load your Amazon Rewards credit card to that Amazon.com account to make payments.
If you don’t foresee much spending at Amazon.com or Whole Foods Market, go for another cash back card instead.
*The Amazon Rewards card is issued by Chase Bank. Chase also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.
The information related to the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature credit card has been collected by MoneysMyLife and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers