Albert Genius (albert.com) is offering up to $250 with an instant transfer. More referral opportunities here.
- Update 1/24/2024: The $150 new member bonus ended but you can earn up to $250 with instant transfer. See this link for more details.
Albert Genius is a feature on the Albert app that offers guidance from a team of financial experts. These experts are real people, not bots, and work with the app to improve your financial profile with personalized advice.
For more on Albert Genius and their current offers, keep reading.
Albert $250 With Instant
- Fee-free. No credit check.
- Add your email to sign up and see what you qualify for.
Albert Genius $150 New Member Bonus – Ended
Get a $150 cash bonus when you sign up for Albert using the link below. Requirements:
- Earn $150 when you receive a qualifying direct deposit and use your Albert debit card.
- Albert is not a bank. Banking services provided by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC.
- To be eligible for bonus, receive a qualifying direct deposit of at least $200 and spend at least $100 on goods or services every 30 days for 90 consecutive days with your Albert debit card.
- Terms apply.
- See app for details.
- Offer ends 4/14/2023.
Albert Genius $150 For Each Referral
Get a $150 cash bonus to your Albert Savings account for every person who subscribes to Albert Genius using your unique referral link, and meets the referral requirements stated above. Each of your referrals will also get a $150 cash bonus as a new member.
- Open the Albert app and tap Profile in the top right corner.
- Send invites to your friends and family.
- Get $150 in your Albert Savings account when a referral opens an Albert Genius account with your link and meets the requirements.
There is no limit to how many people you can refer, nor how much you can earn from these referrals. Each referral is for a new Albert user and is limited to one unique sign-up per person, per phone and per bank account.
The Albert App
The Albert app helps you spend and save smarter by automating your financial life. It works in the background to identify unfamiliar charges, find extra savings and spot bills that can be lowered. The app sends smart alerts in real-time, so there’s no financial surprises a month later.
Here’s what we like about Albert:
Albert Savings. Whether you’re looking to pay off debt or go on a dream vacation, Albert helps you reach your goals with automatic savings. The app pinpoints small bits of money you won’t miss throughout the week and sets them aside for a rainy day.
Albert Cash Advance. Receive $100 cash advances from your next paycheck in as little as 10 minutes, if you qualify. There is no credit check and no interest charges.
Albert Investments. Even if you have no experience in investing, this feature puts your money to work with commission-free investments.
Albert Genius. Get expert financial advice from real humans for just about anything, from investing in stocks to saving on groceries.
Albert Genius Fees
While the Albert app is free, Albert Genius comes with a fee. But, you only have to pay what you think is fair. You can elect to pay $8/$4/$0/etc. per month for the financial advisor service, and you can cancel at any time.
If you pay for your Albert Genius subscription annually, instead of monthly, you’ll get a $10 cash bonus.
If you’re looking for a way to track your spending, savings and investing, Albert is a good option. And if you want good financial advice from a real human, Albert Genius is a solid solution.