- Editor Rating
- Rated 3.5 stars
- Very Good
- 1st United Credit Union Offers
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 60%
- ValueEditor: 70%
We’ll update this page with new offers and promotions from 1st United Credit Union.
Established in 1932 and headquartered in Pleasanton, California, 1st United Credit Union has just under 10 locations in the state. If you’re not eligible to become a member of 1st United, use our Bank Bonuses page for other offers from bigger banks like Chase, TD Bank, Wells Fargo, etc.
We’ll review the current offers below.
1st United Credit Union $100 Checking Account Bonus
This $100 bonus from 1st United CU will require you to set up direct deposit and use your debit card.
- $100 bonus expires 12/31/2018
- Offer available to those who live, work, or attend school in Alameda, Contra Costa, Kings, San Joaquin, Solano, or Stanislaus Counties in California.
- Simpler Checking Account is eligible for the offer
- Direct deposit will be required for this offer
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- You can fund up to $2,000 towards the opening deposit with a credit card
- There are no monthly fees for the account
- The early account termination fee is $25 if you close within 6 months of opening
How To Earn The $100 Bonus
- Open a new Simpler Checking account online or in-branch with the promo code CKG2018
- Establish a qualifying direct deposit of $500 or more within 60 days of account opening
- Activate and make a signature or PIN purchase with debit card within 60 days of account opening
- Offer not available to existing 1st United checking accounts.
- Checking account and debit card establishment are subject to credit approval.
- Members age 12-15 require an adult joint owner.
- A qualifying direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
More Bank Promotions You May Like:
We updated all the best bank offers here.
- CIT Bank Promotions: Online Money Market Account Earns 1.75% APY
- KeyBank Promotions: $100, $200, $300, $400 Checking Bonuses
- Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Available Online Now
- Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Review: $300 Coupon Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500 (March 2018)
- Bank Of America $300 Personal Checking & $2500 Business Checking Bonuses
- BBVA Compass Bank Bonuses & Promotions For Checking, Savings And More
- Simple Bank Review & Bonus Offer: Unlimited $20 Referrals
- Chase Bank Business Checking Promotion: $200 Sign-Up Cash Bonus
- TD Bank Bonus For Checking Accounts: $150 To $300 Cash
- Regions Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- PNC Bank Promotions: $50 To $300 Checking, Savings, Business Bonuses
- SunTrust Bank Review: $500 Personal & $200 Business Checking Bonuses
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- Santander Bank Promotions: $150 Personal & $250 Business Checking Bonuses