- Editor Rating
- Rated 3 stars
- Zions Bank Promotions
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 50%
- ValueEditor: 50%
Get all the new Zions Bank promotions for Checking, Savings, CDs and other accounts here.
Zions Bank has over 450 branches through these states: AZ, CA, CO, ID, NM, NV, OR, TX, UT, WA, and WY.
$250 And 25,000 Bonus Points Credit Card Offers
Zions bank has three business credit cards that are offering bonus currently, the AmaZing Rewards, AmaZing Cash, and AmaZing Rate. You can earn either 25,000 Bonus Points or $250 in cash bonuses with the card of your choice.
- Promotion Link: $250 or 25,000 points offer
- Expiration: None stated
- Bonus Amount: $250 or 25,000 Bonus Points
- Competitor Bonus:
- Account(s) Eligible: AmaZing Rewards, AmaZing Cash, or AmaZing Rate Business Card
- Availability: Nationwide
- Hard/Soft Inquiry: Hard
- Bonus Requirements:
- AmaZing Rewards:
- 25,000 rewards points when you charge $2,500 within 3 months of opening an account.
- AmaZing Cash:
- $250 bonus when you charge $2,500 in your first 3 months of opening an account.
- AmaZing Rate:
- $250 statement credit when you charge $2,500 within 3 months of opening an account.
- AmaZing Rewards:
- The requirements for the bonuses are all the same, with having to spend $2,500 in 3 months. I typically prefer cash bonuses so I’d go for the AmaZing Cash card, which you can continue to earn up to 2% cash back on select purchases.
- Here are some tips on meeting the spending requirements.
Local Promotions From Zions Bank
Zions Bank partners with local businesses in the community to offer special savings and promotions.
These are continually updated and some examples are reduced costs and free entry to festivals, museums, theatres, etc.
Cash Back Shopping With Zions
Another benefit of being a Zions Bank credit or debit card holder is making extra cash back on shopping with their partners.
You can get up to 50% cash back by shopping with participating stores, restaurants, health and beauty providers, and more.
Zions Bank Certificates Of Deposits
Zions Bank also offers CDs with decent rates for the longer term options. The shorter term options aren’t anything to brag about. Their rates can be different depending on where you live so check their website for updated information relevant to you.
Here are some rates for their Internet CD:
$1,000 to $99,999
Top CD Accounts To Compare To:
*Be sure to read my guide on how to find the best CD rates.
- Capital One 360 Review: $50 And $1000 Bonus Promotions!
- EverBank Review: Checking, Money Market, CD Promotions And Bonuses
- Gulf Coast Bank & Trust Online Checking, Savings, CD Promotions
- EBSB Direct Online Money Market And CD Promotions – 1.50% APY
- BBVA Compass Bank Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- Discover Bank Online CD Rates Up To 2.20% APY
- E-LOAN.com Review: Online Savings And CD Promotions
- CIT Bank Online Savings And CD Promotions: 5.5X The National Average
- MySavingsDirect Hield Yield Savings And CD Account Promotions
- Barclays Bank Review: Savings And CD Accounts
- Synchrony Bank Online Savings, CD, Money Market Accounts Up To 2.05% APY
- First Internet Bank Review: Checking, Savings, CD Promotions
- FNBO Direct Promotions For Checking, Savings, CDs
- iGOBanking Review: Checking And Savings Account Promotions
- Bank5 Connect Checking/Savings/CDs Review & Promotions