- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- Nationwide Promotions
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 85%
- ValueEditor: 90%
- 1 Is The $200 Bonus Worth Your Time?
- 2 Compare To These Bank Promotions:
- 3 EverBank Review: Checking, Money Market, CD Promotions And Bonuses
- 4 BBVA Compass Bank Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- 5 Discover Online Savings & Money Market Promotions, Offers
- 6 Chase $150 – $350 Checking & Savings Coupon Bonuses When Opening
- 7 TD Bank Bonus For Checking & Savings Accounts: $100 To $400 Cash
- 8 PNC Bank Review: $400, $300, $200, $100 Promotions!
- 9 Santander Bank Review: $225 Personal & $250 Business Checking Bonuses
- 10 Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Bonus, March 2017
- 11 CIT Bank Online Promotions: $200 Savings Account Bonus!
- 12 Northpointe Bank Review: $50 Bonus And 5% APY Checking!
- 13 Fifth Third Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- 14 KeyBank Review: $200, $250, $300, $400 Promotions
- 15 SunTrust Bank Review: $200, $300, $400 Promotions!
Nationwide Bank offers online Checking and Savings accounts and sometimes will have attractive bonus offers and promotions for new accounts.
Typical promotions in the past have usually been for $200 cash bonuses.
With Nationwide Bank you’ll have access to over 77,000 fee-free ATMs and you can manage your account online, over the phone, via their Mobile App, or even at an ATM itself.
You’ll still have most of the features and functionality you’d expect from any legitimate Checking account, such as free online bill payment and a free debit card. Just like other banks with modern day perks, you can deposit checks with their Mobile App as well.
Is The $200 Bonus Worth Your Time?
Well, the good news is everyone nationwide is eligible for the bonus because it’s an online only Checking account.
While not all bank bonuses require direct deposit, most in the amount of $200 or more will. On the plus side, the E-Checking account will allow for 6 non-Nationwide Bank ATM transactions each statement cycle. While it isn’t much, this account also earns interest:
|Balance||Annual Percentage Yield (APY*)|
|$0 – $499.99||0.10%|
|$500 – $999.99||0.10%|
|$1,000 – $2,499.99||0.10%|
|$2,500 – $4,999.99||0.30%|
|$5,000 – $9,999.99||0.30%|