- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- Nationwide Promotions
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 85%
- ValueEditor: 90%
- 1 Is The $200 Bonus Worth Your Time?
- 2 Compare To These Bank Promotions:
- 3 Chase Coupons: $150, $200, $350, $500 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- 4 TD Bank Bonus For Checking Accounts: $150 To $300 Cash
- 5 Chase Bank Business Checking Promotions: $200 Sign-Up Bonus
- 6 BBVA Compass Bank Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- 7 Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Review: $300 Coupon Bonus
- 8 Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Available Online
- 9 CIT Bank Promotions: Online Savings Account 1.35% APY Rate Offer
- 10 SunTrust Bank Review: $100 To $300 Personal & Business Bonuses
- 11 Bank Of America Promotions: $100, $150, $200, $250, $300…
- 12 PNC Bank Promotions: $50 To $300 Checking, Savings, Business Bonuses
- 13 KeyBank Promotions: $100, $200, $300 Checking Bonuses
- 14 Regions Bank Review: $50, $150, $200,$250,$300 Bonuses
- 15 Fifth Third Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- 16 Santander Bank Review: $150 Personal Checking Account Bonus
Nationwide Bank offers online Checking and Savings accounts and sometimes will have attractive bonus offers and promotions for new accounts.
Typical promotions in the past have usually been for $200 cash bonuses.
With Nationwide Bank you’ll have access to over 77,000 fee-free ATMs and you can manage your account online, over the phone, via their Mobile App, or even at an ATM itself.
You’ll still have most of the features and functionality you’d expect from any legitimate Checking account, such as free online bill payment and a free debit card. Just like other banks with modern day perks, you can deposit checks with their Mobile App as well.
Is The $200 Bonus Worth Your Time?
Well, the good news is everyone nationwide is eligible for the bonus because it’s an online only Checking account.
While not all bank bonuses require direct deposit, most in the amount of $200 or more will. On the plus side, the E-Checking account will allow for 6 non-Nationwide Bank ATM transactions each statement cycle. While it isn’t much, this account also earns interest:
|Balance||Annual Percentage Yield (APY*)|
|$0 – $499.99||0.10%|
|$500 – $999.99||0.10%|
|$1,000 – $2,499.99||0.10%|
|$2,500 – $4,999.99||0.30%|
|$5,000 – $9,999.99||0.30%|