- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- Nationwide Promotions
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 85%
- ValueEditor: 90%
- 1 Is The $200 Bonus Worth Your Time?
- 2 Compare To These Bank Promotions:
- 3 Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500 – June 2018
- 4 BBVA Compass Bank Promotions: $150, $200, $250 Checking/Savings Bonuses
- 5 Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Bonus: $300 Coupon Offer
- 6 CIT Bank Promotions: Online Money Market Account 1.85% APY Offer
- 7 Chase Bank Business Checking Promotion: $200 Sign-Up Cash Bonus
- 8 Chase Total Checking Account Bonus: $200 Coupon Available Online
- 9 TD Bank Promotions: $300 & $150 Checking Account Bonuses
- 10 HSBC Bank Checking And Savings Promotions, Offers
- 11 Simple Bank Review & Bonus Offer: Unlimited $20 Referrals
- 12 Regions Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
Nationwide Bank offers online Checking and Savings accounts and sometimes will have attractive bonus offers and promotions for new accounts.
Typical promotions in the past have usually been for $200 cash bonuses.
With Nationwide Bank you’ll have access to over 77,000 fee-free ATMs and you can manage your account online, over the phone, via their Mobile App, or even at an ATM itself.
You’ll still have most of the features and functionality you’d expect from any legitimate Checking account, such as free online bill payment and a free debit card. Just like other banks with modern day perks, you can deposit checks with their Mobile App as well.
Is The $200 Bonus Worth Your Time?
Well, the good news is everyone nationwide is eligible for the bonus because it’s an online only Checking account.
While not all bank bonuses require direct deposit, most in the amount of $200 or more will. On the plus side, the E-Checking account will allow for 6 non-Nationwide Bank ATM transactions each statement cycle. While it isn’t much, this account also earns interest:
|Balance||Annual Percentage Yield (APY*)|
|$0 – $499.99||0.10%|
|$500 – $999.99||0.10%|
|$1,000 – $2,499.99||0.10%|
|$2,500 – $4,999.99||0.30%|
|$5,000 – $9,999.99||0.30%|