This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Xendoo is an online bookkeeping service. They offer small and medium-sized businesses all across the US weekly and monthly bookkeeping and accounting services.
The firm has been operating since 2015. All of their bookkeepers are employed by their offices, which are located in their corporate office in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
For business owners in need of expert accounting, Xendoo offers full-service bookkeeping and tax solutions. Your business expenses are examined by their team of CPAs and bookkeepers through the lens of potential tax savings. Bookkeeping subscription plans start at $395 per month.
Individuals, start-ups, and small to medium-sized organizations are the main target markets for Xendoo. They offer a variety of bookkeeping and accounting services and make it simple for customers to get started and monitor their financials in real-time.
Lil Roberts, a seasoned businessperson, and co-founder Steven Gelley are in charge of the organization. Lil Roberts founded Xendoo to address the shortfalls of the accounting sector as a result of her personal experiences.
She made the decision to use technology to provide a better experience than what is available from other online bookkeeping services. A lot of online bookkeeping businesses use the accounting software Xero, and Xendoo is a Platinum Partner of this program.
Additionally, they have created their own proprietary software that works with Xero. They claim that by doing this, their team has been able to work more productively while still giving its clients access to real-time data.
Small to medium-sized enterprises can use the online bookkeeping and accounting services provided by Xendoo. They provide a number of important financial services, such as:
- Weekly bookkeeping
- Tax season support
- Month-end financials
- Access to a dedicated bookkeeper and CPA team
- Free Xero software
Signing Up For Xendoo
Get starting with Xendoo bookkeeping by doing the following:
- Register for a free trial for 1 month. Your devoted bookkeeper and CPA team will be introduced to you. Before committing to a monthly contract, this is a fantastic way to try out their service.
- You’ll be asked to schedule an onboarding call as your free trial is about to expire.
- A member of the Xendoo team will walk you through properly integrating any accounts or software they need during your onboarding call.
- Your bookkeeper will send you reconciled accounts every week.
- You’ll get a balance sheet and profit and loss statement for your company by the fifth business day of every month.
Through their web portal or mobile application, you can check your accounts and communicate with your bookkeeper.
Xendoo Plans and Pricing
There are four different monthly pricing plans from Xendoo:
- Essential ($395/month) – Bookkeeping for less than $50,000 in monthly expenses. Includes up to 4 bank/credit card accounts, weekly bookkeeping, dedicated bookkeeping team, cash basis, and 1 integration.
- Growth ($695/month) – Bookkeeping for less than $75,000 in monthly expenses. Includes everything in Essential, plus: up to 6 bank/credit card accounts, cash or modified accrual, semi-annual tax consult, and 2 integrations.
- Scale ($995/month) – Bookkeeping for less than $75,000 in monthly expenses. Includes everything in Growth, plus: up to 12 bank/credit card accounts, custom Chart of Accounts, deferred Schedules, and up to 4 integrations.
They additionally offer year-round tax guidance and filing services for a flat $1200 per year, which is a steal, considering CPAs may charge you $500 for just a phone call.
A lengthy free trial period is offered by Xendoo. You can test out their services for an entire month and get a complimentary set of financial statements.
Xendoo is a good option for online bookkeeping, accounting and tax services. Using your valuable time to worry about growing your business is more important than investing time and resources into accounting. If you run your own business, consider giving accounting tasks to those with the necessary expertise to do complex bookkeeping correctly and have your tax reports filed on time.
You may also want to see the current Quickbooks promos here…