Enter the Spirit Airlines Flyaway Florida contest for a chance to win a trip to Florida. See details below.
About The Contest
Spirit Airlines is running a contest where people can win free trips to four different cities in Florida: Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Orlando, and Tampa. The prize includes roundtrip flights, hotel, and other fun activities. Winners will stay at nice hotels and get to do things like take airboat tours and go indoor skydiving. People can enter the contest until May 2, 2023, on spirit.com/flyaway. On May 3, 2023, one person will be chosen to win a trip to each city, so there will be a total of four winners.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The “Florida Flyaway” Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on April 4, 2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on May 2, 2023
- Entrant must be at least 21 and a legal permanent resident of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Florida, Rhode Island, and New York).
- The Entrants who are selected as potential grand prize winners (each, a “Grand Prize Winner”) must have a valid social security number.
- Estimated retail value for each prize is:
- Destination 1 (FLL): Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) (ARV $4,140)
- Destination 2 (MCO): Orlando International Airport (MCO) (ARV $3,179).
- Destination 3 (RSW): Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) (ARV $2,340).
- Destination 4 (TPA): Tampa International Airport (TPA) (ARV $2,264).
Read more: See more deals here.
Read more: More contests & sweepstakes here.
Leave a Reply