This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Self was offering a $20 cash bonus for every person you refer to their credit building service but the offer might no longer be available. More referral opportunities here.
Compare all the best credit repair services here, and all the best credit monitoring services here.
Are you having a hard time getting a credit card or a loan because of bad credit? Or no credit? Self.inc provides credit builder loans to help improve your credit score, without any money upfront. For more on Self’s credit builder account and their referral offer, keep reading.
Compare with Credit Strong for credit builder loans.
Self.inc $20 Referral Bonuses
Get a $20 cash bonus for every person you refer to Self. Here’s how it works:
- Join Self or log into your Self account to access your unique referral link.
- Share your referral link with your friends and family.
- Earn $20 for each person who signs up for a Self credit builder account using your referral link and makes at least one successful monthly payment.
You don’t need a Self credit builder account to participate, but you do need to join Self. Please allow seven to ten business days after your referral’s first payment for your bonus to arrive.
Self Credit Builder Account
Self offers a way to build or rebuild credit history with their credit builder account. Here’s how it works:
- Apply for a credit builder account.
- Pay off your credit builder account in 12 to 24 months, depending on the plan you choose.
- Each on-time monthly payment helps to improve your credit (reported to all three credit bureaus) and adds to your savings (the principal gets saved in a secure bank account).
- Once you’ve paid off your credit builder account, your money is released to you (minus fees and interest).
The Self credit builder account also features:
- No hard credit pull (your credit score is not required)
- Complimentary credit score monitoring
- Secure accounts with two-factor authentication, 256-encryption and fraud detection
In order to apply, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be a permanent U.S. resident.
- Have a Social Security number.
- Have either a bank account or debit card. A prepaid card works as well.
- Not have had a negative ChexSystems report, such as bounced checks or unpaid fees, in the previous 180 days.
Self offers credit builder loans to build or rebuild your credit, without any deposit required upfront. Plus, get a $20 cash bonus for every person you refer.
Credit Strong is another company that offers credit builder loans. Click here for our full review.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply