Find updated promotions and offers from Sacramento Credit Union (sactocu.org) here. Typical offers range from $100 to $150.
Sacramento Credit Union was established in 1935 and is headquartered in Sacramento, California.
Sacramento CU Promotions Review Below
Sacramento Credit Union $150 Checking Offer
- What you’ll get: $150 bonus
- Where it’s available: El Dorado, Placer, Sacramento, Solano, Sutter, Yolo and Yuba Counties, California
- How to earn it: Apply online and enter the promo code “SAVE”
- Open any free checking account
- Sign up for Direct Deposit
- When it expires: None
Waive The Monthly Fee
No monthly fee for free checking accounts.
- Checking account opened must be qualified based upon standard Sacramento Credit Union guidelines.
- Existing Sacramento Credit Union checking account holders are ineligible for the $150 bonus.
- Direct Deposit (electronic transfer for payroll, pension or government benefits) must post to new checking account by day 60 after account opening.
- A $150 bonus will be deposited into the new free checking account on the first business day after 60 days of the account opening.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS form 1099-INT.
This is a nice increase from the $100 bonus the credit union had previously offered. While $150 is not a big offer, it is not a bad deal for a checking account without any monthly fees to worry about.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus