Find updated promotions and offers from Sacramento Credit Union (sactocu.org) here. Typical offers range from $100 to $200.
- Update 11/30/2022: Offer has increased to $200. See the link below.
Sacramento Credit Union was established in 1935 and is headquartered in Sacramento, California.
Membership is open to anyone who lives or regularly works in Sacramento, El Dorado, Placer, Sutter, Yolo, Solano, or Yuba Counties in California. Also eligible are any businesses corporations or legal entities in those counties. See current membership info.
Sacramento Credit Union $200 Checking Offer
- What you’ll get:
$150 bonus$200 bonus
- Where it’s available: El Dorado, Placer, Sacramento, Solano, Sutter, Yolo and Yuba Counties, California
- How to earn it: Apply online and enter the promo code “SAVE”
- Open any free checking account
- Sign up for Direct Deposit
- When it expires: 12/15/2022
Compare this offer with the best bank bonuses here, with offers from TD Bank, HSBC, Aspiration and more.
Waive The Monthly Fee
No monthly fee for free checking accounts.
- Checking account opened must be qualified based upon standard Sacramento Credit Union guidelines.
- Existing Sacramento Credit Union checking account holders are ineligible for the bonus.
- Direct Deposit (electronic transfer for payroll, pension or government benefits) must post to new checking account by day 60 after account opening.
- The bonus will be deposited into the new free checking account on the first business day after 60 days of the account opening.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS form 1099-INT.
This is a nice increase from the $150 bonus the credit union had previously offered.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply