Preply (preply.com) is welcoming new users with a 70% discount on your first lesson (referral link required). You’ll also get a $30 bonus credit for every person who claims their welcome reward using your unique referral link. More referral opportunities here.
Preply is an online marketplace that links students with tutors around the world for one-on-one lessons. All you need is a computer, WiFi and a curiosity for learning. For more on Preply and their current offers, keep reading.
Preply 70% Off Your First Lesson
Enjoy 70% off your first Preply lesson when you use this referral link to find a tutor and schedule your first session. This offer is only available to new Preply students.
Preply Give 70% Off, Get $30 Referral Program
Invite your friend to get 70% off their first Preply lesson, and you’ll get $30 in bonus credit after they complete their lesson. Please note, this referral program only targets students, not tutors.
To participate, visit the Preply Referral page, find the Referral Link section, then copy and share your unique referral link with your friends.
How Preply Works
Preply is an online peer-to-peer (P2P) marketplace that connects students with tutors. While the site has a major focus on languages, you can also find tutors in over 100 different subjects, including music, acting, databases, algorithms, photography, sales, coding, data science, UX/UI, business strategy, public speaking and much more. Here’s how it works:
- Find a tutor. Choose from over 49,000 and filter by price, country, time of day, day of week, expert areas, and second languages. Each tutor has their own profile, outlining their experience, expertise, teaching style and hourly rate. Most have a short video clip to introduce themselves.
- Schedule your lesson. Preply syncs to Google Calendar and will send email notifications of upcoming lessons.
- Enter a virtual classroom. Preply uses Zoom, which works in your web browser.
- Experience structured learning or get informal conversation practice. Preply will keep track of your progress.
You can first book a trial class. If you end up not enjoying your trial lesson with a chosen tutor, you can schedule a second trial lesson for free. All bookings and payments are conveniently made via Preply.
Each tutor on Preply sets their own rates, so it can vary drastically from as little as $5 per hour to as much as $40. That said, the average price range is around $10 to $15 per hour. Often, rates will coincide with the tutor’s experience, qualifications and ratings.
Tutoring packages are available with discounted pricing. They range from five to twenty hours.
Preply is a good solution if you’re looking for a convenient way to learn or practice a language and just about any other skill. The platform makes it easy to find, schedule and connect with a knowledgeable tutor.
Wyzant is another platform that makes it easy to learn something new, with a wealth of subjects, expert instructors and secure payments. They’re currently offering $40 off your first lesson.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers