This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Peacock TV’s Premium Streaming Service Plan (Ad-Supported) is on sale for New Subscribers for
$0.99/Month $29.99 for 12 Months with this limited-time offer.
Update: 1/28/23: New promo code NEWYEAR23 gives you 12 months for $29.99.
This is the Premium Service Plan, which costs $4.99 per month and has ads.
As part of their World Cup promotion, Peacock has Telemundo broadcasts of the World Cup.
About The Peacock TV Offer
Limited-Time Offer for
$0.99/mo $29.99 for one year.
This offer is valid January 24, 2023 – February 7, 2023
November 20, 2022 – November 28, 2022. Current Premium and Premium Plus subscribers are not eligible.
- Possible Additional Savings: Eligible American Express Cardholders may qualify to receive $4.99 back (up to 3x max) as a statement credit when you use your enrolled/eligible card to pay $4.99+ for Peacock TV (such as adding on the optional Peacock TV Premium Plus ad-fee upgrade for $5 extra after signing up for your 12 months at $0.99/month offer) . Check your AMEX card ‘Offers’ section to see if your account qualifies.
About Peacock TV Premium:
- Watch 80,000+ hours of hit movies, TV shows, and more
- Big films, fresh from theaters.
- Next-day access to the latest hits from NBC and Bravo.
- All live sports and events, including Premier League, WWE, Sunday Night Football, and MLB Sunday Leadoff.
- 50+ Always-on channels.
Offer for new Peacock subscribers only. Does not extend or apply to existing Peacock Premium / Premium Plus subscriber plans.
This deal is $29.89 off (almost 50% savings) the standard rate of $59.88/year.
Activate Rakuten (bonus here) or another cash back portal before checking out to save a little more.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply