This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Find updated promotions and bonus offers from Northwest Federal Credit Union here. Typical offers in the past have been for $100 to $300 in cash.
Established in 1947 and headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Northwest FCU has just under 10 locations in Virginia but membership is open to anyone by joining the Florida Literacy Coalition.
Northwest Federal Credit Union has some decent rates compared with traditional banking institutions, but you’ll want to compare them with the nation’s best first. See the best Savings rates here and the best CD rates here.
I”ll review the current offers below.
[Expired] $300 Checking Bonus With Northwest FCU
Earn a $300 cash bonus with this offer from Northwest Federal Credit Union for a new Checking account.
- $300 bonus offer expires 7/15/2020
- Available in VA
- Direct deposit required for the bonus
How To Earn The $300 Bonus
- Open your first Northwest Federal Checking account
- Account must be opened online, by phone, or at the One Loudoun branch to qualify. Use promo code OL2020.
- Sign for Direct Deposit
- Sign up for eStatemets
- Register and login into Online Banking
- To earn a $300 deposit into your checking account during the first 90 days after opening your first ever checking account with Northwest Federal you must: be 18 years of age or older, be in good standing, make a minimum of three direct deposits into the checking account with a minimum of $500 each deposit, sign up for eStatements and login to Online Banking at least once each month.
- Once all requirements are met and your checking account has been open for 90 days, you will receive your deposit within 45 days.
- Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Account must be opened online, by phone, or at the One Loudoun branch to qualify.
- Use promo code OL2020.