Promotions and bonus offers from Neighborhood Credit Union can be found updated here. Typical offers range from $50-$100.
Neighborhood CU was established in 1930 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX. They have locations in Dallas and surrounding areas.
Compare their rates with the nation’s best at these pages:
Neighborhood CU Promotions Review Below
Neighborhood CU $100 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100
- Where it’s available: TX
- How to earn it: Open a new checking account with promo code ANNA and have a qualifying direct deposit of $500 within 60 days of account opening.
- When it expires: None listed
There are several offers I’d recommend comparing this one to. A few great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Bank of America Advantage Plus Banking® ($100 bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), BBVA Free Checking & Savings (up to $250 bonus) and HSBC Premier Checking (up to $600 bonus).
How To Earn The Bonus
Open a new checking account with promo code ANNA and have a qualifying direct deposit of $500 within 60 days of account opening.
- The Kasasa Cash and Kasasa Cash Back Checking accounts have no monthly service fee.
- The Priority Checking account has a $11.99 per month fee and can be reduced or eliminated by earning credits up to $11.99 per month:
- Enroll in eStatements and opt-out of paper statements: $1 credit per month
- Signature-based debit card purchase that posts and settles within cycle: $0.20 credit each
- The Fresh Start checking account has a $20 monthly service fee.
- You must be a new Anna Neighborhood CU consumer checking customer who has not had a Neighborhood CU consumer checking account open within the last 6 months.
- Promo code Anna must be used at application input to be eligible for this bonus.
- Eligible accounts include Neighborhood CU’s Kasasa Cash Checking, Kasasa Cash Back Checking, Priority Checking and Fresh Start.
- Within sixty (60) days of account opening, must have one (1) electronic Direct Deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government in the amount of at least $500 post to the new checking account.
- Qualifying electronic Direct Deposits do not include payments received into your account from payment apps such as Paypal, Venmo and other similar payment service providers.
- Offer cannot be combined with other offers.
- The CU reserve the right to deduct the bonus amount if the account is closed within 12 months of opening.
- Account must be open and in good standing with a balance greater than or equal to $0.00 at the time of payment in order to receive the new account bonus.
- Neighborhood CU may report the value of the bonus to the IRS as required by law.
- Any person(s) whose tax status would require Neighborhood CU to impose tax withholding of any sort will not be eligible for this bonus.
This is a small bonus from the CU to celebrate the Grand Opening of their new branch in Anna, TX. It does not seem worthwhile. Compare this offer with the best bank offers here.
The best bank promotions are updated here. Start with these pages for good offers:
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|Chase Business Complete Banking℠||$300 Cash||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking & Savings||Up To $250||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking℠||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||Up To $600||Review|
|Aspiration Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up To $3,000||Review|
|Betterment||Up To 1 Year Free||Review|
|Coinbase||$10 In BTC||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|