Marriott Bonvoy is offering members who have not linked their Uber and Bonvoy accounts 3,000 bonus points for downloading the Uber app and linking accounts.
Update 2/20/2023: The offer has been extended through 2/28/23.
Update 12/16/2022: The bonus points for linking up the two accounts have increased from 1,000 to 3,000 points.
In 2021, Marriott and Uber teamed up to make it easy for Marriott Bonvoy members to earn points with their everyday Uber rides or Uber Eats orders by linking accounts. As an incentive for you to take advantage of this offer, Marriott is giving 3,000 bonus points to members who download the Uber app and link their accounts.
This offer is good for U.S. members
from 12/16/22 to 12/31/22 by February 28, 2023. Only members who have not linked their accounts qualify for this 3,000-point bonus.
Members can earn points in the following ways:
- Six Marriott Bonvoy points per dollar spent on Uber Eats deliveries to hotels operating under Marriott brands in the United States with a minimum $25 basket, and two Marriott Bonvoy points per dollar spent on non-hotel deliveries and food pick-ups in the United States with a minimum $25 basket.
- Three Marriott Bonvoy points per dollar spent on Uber XL, Comfort and Black rides across the United States.
Here is how members can link the accounts:
- Open the Uber app and tap the menu on the top left corner.
- Tap ‘Settings,’ and scroll down to tap ‘Marriott Bonvoy’ under the Rewards section.
- Tap ‘Link Account’ and then log into your Marriott Bonvoy account.
- Once accounts are linked, users can start earning points on qualifying Uber Eats orders and qualifying rides.
- Points balances can be viewed on Marriott Bonvoy account profiles.
>>There is no offer link for this deal. The offer was sent by email from Marriott to Bonvoy members.
Read more: See more deals here.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply