Lowe’s is offering a $15 Lowe’s eGift card with the purchase of a $200 Mastercard gift card. See details below.
Update 4/20/23: Offer is back, valid 4/20/23-4/26/23.
Lowe’s is offering a limited-time promotion that you won’t want to miss. Customers can claim a bonus code when they purchase a Mastercard gift card at Lowe’s.
In order to claim the bonus code, you must purchase a Mastercard gift card at Lowe’s. The promotion is subject to availability. Additionally, the promotion is limited to two bonus codes per email address, so keep that in mind when making your purchase.
Once you’ve purchased the Mastercard gift card, you must claim the bonus code by the deadline (see terms below).
It’s also important to note that the product offer may not be available in all states. Be sure to check with your local store to confirm that they are participating in the promotion.
- Offer Valid
3/30/23 – 4/5/234/20/23 – 4/26/23.
- Code must be claimed by
- Must have the Mastercard gift card to get the bonus code.
- Subject to availability.
- No Rain Checks.
- Limit 2 per email address.
- See gift cards for details, terms, and conditions.
- Product offer may not be available in all states.
- Visit www.lowesgiftcardbonus.com to claim your bonus and see full terms and conditions.
- The Mastercard Gift Card is issued by Pathward, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated.
- Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International.
- No cash access.
If you’re in the market for a gift card or know someone who would appreciate one, consider taking advantage of Lowe’s limited-time promotion. By purchasing a Mastercard gift card at Lowe’s, you can claim a bonus code that can be used to save even more money.
Read more: See more deals here.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply