This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Limelight Bank is offering great rates for their online certificate of deposit (CD) accounts. See the current rates below.
Update 1/6/2023: The APY rates for their 12-month and 18-month CDs have increased.
Update 12/27/2022: The APY rate for their 36-month CD decreased from 4.40% to 4.00%
- Limelight offers some of the best nationwide rates for its Certificate of Deposit (CDs) accounts.
- Established in 2017, Limelight Bank is an internet-only bank launched by Capital Community Bank (CCBank).
- Being online-only, Limelight Bank is able to provide better rates than accounts serviced by traditional banking setups.
- This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance.
See the Posts History below for all Limelight Bank offers.
Limelight Bank Online CD Account Details
Limelight Bank’s CD accounts are available with 6, 12, 18, and 36-month terms. Here is a table with the current rates:
|6 month CD||3.50%|
|12 Month CD||4.60%|
|18 Month CD||4.35%|
|36 Month CD||4.00%|
- Available nationwide
- Minimum for APY: $1,000
- Maximum for APY: $500,000
- Limelight Bank savings certificates earn the strongest returns when your money remains on deposit for the full term.
- Save conscientiously, knowing you’re receiving one of the highest CD rates available while funding solar projects that reduce carbon footprints.
- Penalties may apply for early withdrawal.
Posts History for Limelight Bank
Read more: Compare with the nation’s best CD rates here.