- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- iConsumer Cash Back
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
Previously, you could earn 100 shares of iConsumer stock when you sign up, and for each person you refer that signs up and uses the service. With their newly updated referral program, you can now earn $5 in Bitcoin the first time your referrals shop, and 5% of their shopping earnings for life. Plus, you’ll still earn 100 shares of iConsumer when you sign up as a new member.
iConsumer is a new shopping portal that lets you earn cash back on your purchases by redirecting through their website. It’s basically just like Ebates and Mr.Rebates, which are two of the bigger ones.
Personally, we prefer Ebates because they were one of the first cash back shopping portals and have a great reputation.
Like all similar shopping portals, there is no charge for using the service so you’re really missing out by not using some variety of shopping portal. The merchants pay the shopping portals, which in turn give you a percentage in rebates money. Even your credit card issuer might have its own shopping portal, like Discover and Chase.
100 Shares For Signing Up & $5 In Bitcoin/5% Of Earnings For Life
Sign up for free to become a member and you’ll receive 100 shares. Once you’re a member, you can start making referrals where you’ll earn $5 in Bitcoin once your referrals make their first purchase through iConsumer. You’ll also earn 5% of what they earn from shopping for life.
As a member, you’ll be able to earn Bitcoin with every purchase using iConsumer.
They now partner with more than 1,700 of the best online stores. We did a quick search and found some common ones like Walmart, Target, Ebay, Hotels.com, Groupon and Banana Republic. Whether you end up using iConsumer or another shopping portal, it’s free to sign up now to start earning free shares and decide on it all later.
More About iConsumer
Whether or not iConsumer happens to be the best coupon site right now can be debated. If you get a better discount with a coupon from another provider for a particular store and a given product, then that would certainly be more rewarding.
Do the coupons and iConsumer cash back turn out to be more rewarding than others? You can get offers where iConsumer cash back will save you hundreds of dollars. That is not very different to what other coupon sites offer.
With many retailers, you’ll be able to earn rebates in Bitcoin and stock shares, along with the traditional cash rebate for certain transactions.
Where iConsumer rebates become more relevant and perhaps more popular is the range of goods and services that you can purchase. iConsumer rebates are arguably applicable to most brands you would have heard of, as well as retailers that you may not be aware of.
In addition to having one of the largest networks of retailers accepting the coupons, promotional codes and iConsumer rebates, it is also the convenience that makes iConsumer a player in the cash back shopping niche.
More Top Cash Back Shopping Portals To Consider:
We compare all the best cash back shopping sites here. You can find individual reviews at the pages below.
- Best Credit Card Cash Back Shopping Portals: Chase, Barclays, Discover
- Best Cash Back Shopping Sites Everyone Should Be Using (Free Cash, Points, Rewards!)
- Extrabux Cashback Shopping Review: Legit Or Scam?
- Should You Use Mr. Rebates’ Shopping Portal For Cash Back?
- TopCashback: Cash Back Scam Or Legit?
- Ebates Review: Cash Back Shopping | $10 Sign Up & Unlimited $25 Referral Bonuses
- Paribus Review: Scam Or Great Way To Save Time And Money Shopping?
- Jewel Review: Luxury Cashback Shopping Portal ($5 Sign Up Bonus)
- iConsumer Cash Back Shopping: $5 In Bitcoin & 5% For Life Referral Promotion
- Upromise Cash Back For College Review: Unique College Savings Platform
- BeFrugal Cash Back Shopping Review: $10 & $15 Promotions
- Simply Best Coupons Cash Back Shopping Review
- Swagbucks Cash Back Shopping Review: $3 & 10% Bonus
- Best Online Cash Back Shopping Site: Mr.Rebates vs. Ebates!