Find iConsumer (iconsumer.com) bonus offers and other promotions here.
Personally, we prefer Rakuten (formerly Ebates) because they were one of the first cash back shopping portals and have a great reputation.
Like all similar shopping portals, there is no charge for using the service so you’re really missing out by not using some variety of shopping portal. The merchants pay the shopping portals, which in turn give you a percentage in rebates money.
iConsumer Bonus: Earn Shares With Referral Program
With the iConsumer referral program you can earn $10 and up to 250 shares when you help crowdsource iConsumer. Those shares have been trading around $.12-.15 as of March 1, 2020. More iConsumer members shopping hopefully translates to a higher stock price.
Use your personalized invite after you sign up for a free account. You’ll earn at least 100 shares after your referrals have tried the iConsumer Button for their desktop for 6 months, no purchase necessary.
On top of that you’ll earn 150 shares of stock + $10 per referral when they make their first qualifying purchase (10 shares of stock in their first 90 days) as an iConsumer member. You can refer via your own link, Facebook, Twitter, Email or LinkedIn.
Use our link below (code AJoMUXi) to sign up.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers