Get an 11% rebate match on your Home Depot spending with this offer that renews often.
- Update 5/30/2023: The offer was extended until 6/4/23
- Update 5/22/2023: The offer was extended until 5/22/2023
- Update 5/2/2023: The offer was extended until 5/21/2023
- Update 5/2/2023: The offer is back until 5/7/2023
- Update 4/25/2023: The offer is back until 4/30/2023.
- Update 4/11/2023: The offer is back until 4/16/2023.
- Update 4/5/2023: The offer is back until 4/9/2023.
- Update 3/14/2023: Offer is back until 3/19/2023.
- Update 3/1/2023: Offer is back until 3/5/2023. Offer valid at select stores listed here.
- Update 11/16/2022: Offer is back until 11/23/2022. Offer valid at select stores listed here.
- Update 11/9/2022: Offer is back until 11/13/2022. Offer valid at select stores listed here.
- Update 11/5/2022: Offer is back until 11/6/2022. Offer valid at select stores listed here.
About The Offer
Home Depot is once again giving 11% off ANY purchase made in-store. The rebate comes in the form of a gift card to Home Depot.
You have 30 days from the date of purchase to submit your rebate online at homedepotrebates11percent.com. This 11% rebate from Home Depot is available at certain stores during the promotion dates.
READ MORE: GET A $200 BONUS WITH THIS POPULAR OFFER
- Complete rebate form no later than 30 days after purchase.
- Offer valid for in stock merchandise only, no special orders.
- Select SKUs are not eligible for this offer
- Make copies of all materials you send in if you are mailing the form
- Processing takes about 4-6 weeks.
- The 11% rebate is not valid on any purchases made with a discount or for any merchandise on the exclusion list.
- To view the rules of the 11% Rebate offer click here.
This offer comes up every few months, and it’s only available in a few states.
This deal is good for people who plan to buy a lot at Home Depot. Just make sure you buy something at a store that qualifies and send in your claim within 30 days. It’s important to check the long list of things that aren’t eligible. The rebate will come as a gift card to Home Depot.
More on our deals page.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply