This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Heritage Bank NA is offering competitive rates on their personal checking and savings accounts. See the current rates below.
- Heritage Bank is focused on helping people succeed financially.
- Their mission is to see every customer as an individual and treat customers’ businesses as their own.
- They offer high interest and APY rates.
- With Heritage Bank, your money works harder and you get banking with a personal touch.
Heritage Bank NA Personal Deposit Accounts
eCentive® Elite High Yield Checking Account: Up To 2.02% APY
Make your money work harder with their highest interest yielding checking account. eCentive Elite Checking account by Heritage Bank NA, rated 1 on Bankrate.com for Best Overall Checking Account, is the best checking account for those that want to earn a high interest rate from a versatile checking account.
- Up to 2.02% APY1:
- 2.02% APY for qualified balances $0.01 – $100,000
- 0.14% APY for qualified balances greater than $100,000
- 0.05% APY Base Interest Rate (non-qualifying)
- To qualify** for the APY, you must:
- Have total monthly debit card purchases posted to your account equaling a minimum of $2,000*
- Have at least one direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) each month
- Enroll and receive monthly eStatements
- No minimum balance
- $100 minimum to open account
- No monthly fee ($4 per month if not enrolled in electronic statements)
*Please note that ATM transactions do not count toward the debit card purchase requirement.
**When the eCentive® Elite Checking Account qualifications are met, balances up to $100,000 will earn that qualification rate for the entire statement cycle. Balances of $100,000.01 and above will receive that qualification rate for the entire month. If applicable, sales tax will be applied to service charges for accounts opened in Iowa.
1APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Fees may reduce earnings. Interest rate is variable and may change after the checking account is opened. Interest Rates Effective Since December 27, 2022.
Jumbo Deposit Savings Account: Up To 3.02% APY
The Jumbo Deposit Account is an interest-bearing personal account with flexible options to ensure deposits up to $7 million can be fully FDIC insured. This is an all-electronic account that must be managed online.
- Up to 3.02% APY1:
- 3.02% APY with $230,000 minimum balance
- 2.04% APY with $100,000 minimum balance
- 1.01% APY with $0.01 minimum balance
- Minimum Opening Deposit: $1,000.00
- Minimum Balance: $0.01
- Interest: Compounded and credited monthly
1APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Fees may reduce earnings. Interest rate is variable and may change after the account is opened. Interest Rates Effective Since December 27, 2022.
Read more: Compare with the nation’s best CD rates here.