Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that could save you $150 on your next stay at Four Seasons.
This offer is available to a lot of people, so check your Amex card to see if it’s on there.
Update 5/6/23: The offer is back through 8/3/2023.
Update: Offer is available again through 11/30/2022
- Get a one-time $150 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend $750+ USD on room rate and room charges when you pay for your stay at Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts or a Private Retreats villa or residence.
- Reserve at fourseasons.com.
- Offer valid for eligible U.S. Card Members for purchases at one of the participating properties in the Four Seasons Private Retreats Collection of luxury home rentals in the U.S., Mexico, Canada, Costa Rica, Anguilla and Saint Kitts and Nevis.
- Offer also available at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts properties in the same locations, plus the Bahamas.
- Reservations must be made online at U.S. website fourseasons.com or in-person.
- Excludes Four Seasons Gift Cards purchased online. Not valid for Four Seasons eGift Card purchases.
- Excludes any service or amenity not charged to a room, third party bookings, Four Seasons Private Jet, The Four Seasons Beds, Four Seasons Magazine subscriptions and other amenities.
About Amex Offers
Amex Offers are an extra perk that come with all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards.
You can get a statement credit or more Membership Rewards points when you spend a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will have to add the offer to a specific card and then use that card to get the credit.
You should put the offer on the card you like best. Now, each person can only get one Amex Offer at a time. The same offer can be used both as a Membership Rewards offer and as a statement credit offer.
A good deal for people who want to stay at one of the Four Seasons properties.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply