This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
First National Bank (fnb-online.com) is the second largest bank based in Pennsylvania with over 150 years of experience. It was established in 1864 and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The bank has 340 banking offices with branches throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and Washington, D.C. Member FDIC.
First National Bank (FNB) offers a full selection of product offerings, including savings, checking, and money market accounts. For their checking accounts, they offer 5 different products to cater to all user needs with features such as online and mobile banking and free debit cards. Learn more about their 5 different checking accounts below.
First National Bank Checking Account Features
FNB offers a full range of banking services including 5 different checking accounts. With that many choices, there are enough features to meet the needs of all users. Here is a comparison of their 5 personal checking accounts.
|Freestyle Checking||Lifestyle Checking||eStyle Account||eStyle Plus Account||Premierstyle Checking|
|Earns interest||– –||$2,500+ 1||– –||$0-$2,500 1||$1,000+ 1|
|Free custom checks 13||– –||– –||– –||– –|
|Free 3″ x 5″ safe deposit box 10||– –||– –||– –|
|Free first order of checks 11||– –||40 custom checks 2||– –||– –||– –|
|Free paper statements 9||– –||– –||– –|
|Monthly service charge||– –||$10.00||– –||$25.00||$25.00|
|No overdraft fees 12||– –||– –||– –|
|Monthly Service Charge waived with min. balance||– –||$1,000 3||– –||$1,000 3||$7,500 6|
|Monthly Service Charge waived with direct deposit||– –||– –||– –||– –|
|Monthly Service Charge waived with combined balances||– –||$10,000 4||– –||$25,000 5||$25,000 7|
|Monthly Service Charge waived with 5 transactions each month||– –||– –||– –||– –|
|FNB fees refunded for using non-FNB ATM||– –||– –||– –||– –|
|Refund other bank’s ATM fees||– –||– –||– –||Up to $12 per stmt||Up to $15 per stmt|
All 5 checking products also offer the following features:
- Free Visa® debit card with free Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay®, or Google Pay™
- Surcharge-free cash access at more than 550 FNB ATMs
- Convenient and free deposits at FNB branches, ATMs or through Mobile Banking 8
- Convenient Online and Mobile Access 8
- Deposit checks quickly and easily for free using your supported phone or tablet device with Mobile Banking
- Turn your FNB debit cards on or off, or restrict how and where they can be used with CardGuard™
- Transfer money between your FNB accounts in Online and Mobile Banking or send money to external accounts using Online Banking.
- Set up alerts to help you stay on top of your activity and balances.
- Make convenient one-time or recurring payments through your desktop, tablet, or mobile phone with Online Bill Paying
- Send and receive money quickly and easily with Zelle®– and best of all, the funds deposited typically within minutes 13 (only available after late September 2021 for instant deposit).
- Adding your FNB Debit or Credit Card to a digital payment app such as Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or Google Pay
Notices & Disclosures:
- Minimum daily balance required to earn interest
- Limitations may apply.
- Average daily balance required to avoid monthly service charge
- Combined average daily balance for the preceding month in any combination of checking, savings, CDs, IRAs, Money Market accounts and consumer loan balances.
- Combined minimum daily balance for the preceding month in any combination of checking, savings, CDs, IRAs and Money Market accounts.
- Minimum daily balance required to avoid monthly service charge.
- Combined minimum daily balance for the preceding month in any combination of checking, savings, CDs, IRAs, Money Market accounts or consumer loan balances.
- Online Banking, Bill Pay, Mobile Banking and Telephone Banking are free to customers with an eligible account; however, there may be a fee for certain optional services. Mobile data and carrier fees may apply.
- There may be a fee for paper statements which you can avoid by signing up for electronic delivery of your monthly account statement.
- Safe deposit box subject to availability
- Free first order of checks subject to limitations
- FNB will decline or return transactions when you do not have sufficient funds available in your account to cover a transaction, but cannot prevent your account from being overdrawn. If your account is overdrawn, you will not be charged an overdraft fee. You are responsible for any transactions that overdraw your account and returning your account to a positive balance.
- To receive money in minutes, the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
- FNB Member FDIC
With several different checking accounts, each with its own unique balance of features, there is something for everyone. Compare their offers with the best bank bonuses here.