With a limited footprint in the state of Virginia, First Bank will sometimes offer sign-up bank account bonuses and I”ll update them here. Typical offers in the past have been for $100 to $200 cash.
Let’s review the current offers below.
First Bank $200 Checking Account Bonus
Earn a $200 bonus for a new Checking account with this offer from First Bank.
- $200 bonus offer has no listed expiration date
- First Checking account eligible for the bonus
- Available in VA only
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Monthly fees can be waived
There are several offers worth comparing this one to. A few great checking accounts with bonus offers include the Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), Aspiration Checking ($150 or $200 bonus), Bank Of America Advantage Banking ($100 bonus), Huntington Bank (up to $500 bonus) and HSBC Premier Checking ($450 bonus).
How To Earn The $200 Checking Bonus
- $200 offer available to new Anywhere Checking account customers (those without current First Bank checking accounts) who open their new account in our Online Application Center.
- To receive $200, you must open a new Anywhere Checking account online and sign up for a recurring direct deposit into the new account.
- Limited-time offer may end at any time.
- $200 will be deposited in your new Anywhere Checking account once the account has been open for 30 days and is in good standing.
- Subject to approval.
- Limit one per household.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- The $200 will be reported on Form 1099-INT for tax purposes.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like