This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update 3/28/2023: Finary has announced they will soon be shutting down.
Finary is a messaging platform for investors. It’s a place where people come together to chat about their investments, hangout, and more.
- Headquarters: New York, New York
- Founders: Darian Bhathena (Co-Founder & CTO), Jack Phifer (Co-Founder), Michael Liu (Co-Founder), Roger Cawdette (Co-Founder & CEO)
- Founded Date: Apr 1, 2020
- Twitter @hellofinary
- Instagram @hellofinary
Finary.io $150 Bonus Offers
You can sign up for Finary free to see the following promo offers:
- Set up your brokerage to earn up to $150 in free stock
- If any friend you invite also funds their account, you’ll each earn up to $150 in free stock
- Here’s our referral link if you’d like to use it for the offer
- You must also fund your account to earn up to $150 in free stock
Finary.io Quick Facts
- Build your own portfolio and invest in fractional shares with as little as $1
- Hangout in your group where you can chat and collaborate on your investments
- Share trades, live charts, and even your portfolio performance
- See what your friends are investing in and get notified when they trade
With Finary, you can chat about your investing ideas and execute on them with your Finary brokerage account. Opening one only takes a couple of minutes.
Finary has chat tools that make actions like sending charts and investing info easy. You can share with friends your verified performance, holdings, and more with your Finary Profile.
Established in April 2020, Finary’s core belief is that no one should have to invest alone – that anyone can become a better investor when given access to the right resources, tools, and community.
The founders of Finary specifically mention young investors, Gen Z and Millennials, and the difficulty these groups have with finding information to make investment decisions. These investors have developed makeshift ways to share information and learn from each other, like informal group chats on WhatsApp, Messenger, GroupMe and Telegram. “Discord for investing” is what Finary says about itself.
The Finary team are Gen Z themselves, and are focused on making the next generation of investors’ experience amazing.
The team is continually working on new ways to build the community – one where young people can connect and share investing ideas. In the future, more financial services may become available to Finary users.
See the latest investing promotions here, including offers from Robinhood, Ally Invest, J.P. Morgan and more.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply