Part of the ETRADE Financial Group, E*TRADE Bank is the online division that offers a limited selection of deposit accounts. As with other internet-only banks, accounts are available nationwide and will offer better rates than most traditional banking institutions.
Consumers will be familiar with E*TRADE as being one of the top brokerages in the United States. *You can see updated promotions for E*TRADE’s brokerage division here.
I’ll review the available accounts with rates that are worth considering.
E*TRADE Premium Savings Account Rate Offer: 2.10% APY
You’ll earn at least 10x the national average Savings account rate with the Premium Savings Account from E*TRADE Bank. Compare this rate to online offers from top banks like HSBC Direct, CIT Bank, BBVA, and many more on this Savings rate list. Also see these Savings bonuses, including a great offer from Chase Bank.
- Premium Savings Account rate: 2.10% APY
- Available online, nationwide
- Minimum to earn the stated APY: $0
- Minimum opening deposit: $100
- Manage your money with the mobile app
- $10 monthly fee is waived by meeting the requirements (see below)
- FDIC insured to at least $250,000
How To Waive The $10 Monthly Fee
- Maintain an average monthly balance of $1,000
- Maintain a combined balance of $5,000 in bank or $50,000 in a linked E*TRADE Securities or E*TRADE Bank accounts
- Execute at least 30 stock or options trades per quarter
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers