Find up-to-date promotions and offers from Credit Human here. Typical offers range from $50-$200.
- Update 3/20/2023: The offer is back through 5/13/23 and the bonus amount increased from $100 to $200.
Credit Human was established in 1989 and is headquartered in San Antonio, TX. They have locations in San Antonio and Houston.
READ MORE: GET TOP BONUSES FROM CHASE, AXOS, BANK OF AMERICA, TD BANK AND U.S. BANK.
Membership in San Antonio Federal Credit Union is open to the following: 1) those who live, worship or work in South or West San Antonio or in Houston, Texas; 2) a registered Catholic with the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston; 3) volunteer for a United Way agency in San Antonio; 4) active or retired military in the San Antonio area; 5) a student of higher education in the San Antonio area; 6) work for one of the credit union’s Select Employer Groups. See current membership info.
Credit Human $200 Checking Offer
- What you’ll get: $200
- Where it’s available: TX
- How to earn it:
- 1) Minimum deposit of $5 required to establish membership.
- 2) Credit Human checking account required to be open before May 13, 2023
- 3) to receive the $200 incentive, the checking account must remain open at least 60 days from account opening, a minimum of 10 point-of-sale debit card transactions (ATM excluded), online banking and online statements enrollment must occur.
- When it expires: 5/13/23
Waive The Monthly Fee
Credit Human’s free checking account has no monthly fees.
- Only one new checking account per primary member by household mailing address is eligible for the incentive offer and cannot be combined with any other Credit Human offers.
- Minors are not eligible to participate.
- Offer valid with online account opening or at any Credit Human location.
- Membership eligibility required, and subject to Credit Human Membership Agreement.
- Current Credit Human members, employees and businesses are not eligible.
- Incentives are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Additionally, fees may reduce earnings on the account.
Unless you live near one of its branches in San Antonio or Houston, this is probably not worth your time, considering there are other more enticing offers.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply