Citizens State Bank, a Wisconsin-based institution, has recently introduced a highly competitive 7-month CD Special with an APY of 5.75%.
This offer is available nationwide through online application, making it an attractive option for savers across the United States looking for short-term, high-yield investments.
Citizens State Bank Offer
The key features of the 7-month CD Special are:
- An Annual Percentage Yield (APY) of 5.75%.
- A minimum deposit requirement of $10,000.
- No maximum deposit limit is specified.
- The CD is available to both new and existing customers nationwide.
This offer emerges as a market leader, especially after the removal of the Hyperion Bank 15-month CD Special and the decrease in APY for the CSB 15-month CD Special.
APY rates were last updated on January 20, 2024.
>> OFFER LINK
Early Withdrawal Penalty
The terms of the CD include an early withdrawal penalty, which is equivalent to 4 months of interest.
If a withdrawal is made before enough interest has been earned, the principal balance may be reduced.
Additionally, if the CD is closed early before interest is credited, the accrued interest will not be paid out.
Availability and Account Opening
Citizens State Bank has a strong presence in western Wisconsin, with branches in various cities.
The bank’s online application system has made it possible for U.S. citizens and resident aliens nationwide to open a 7-month CD Special conveniently online.
The CD can also be opened in-person at any of five Wisconsin branches.
Funding and Other Particulars
- Funding can be done via ACH for existing customers or cashier’s check/cash for new customers.
- Interest is compounded and credited semi-annually and at maturity.
- Maturing funds can be received via cashier’s check or internal transfer.
- Beneficiaries can be added with unlimited numbers and equal shares.
- There is no credit check, but ChexSystems is used for new account openings.
Citizens State Bank was founded in 1904 and FDIC-insured in 1934. The bank has grown to become the 73rd largest bank in Wisconsin with assets exceeding $389 million.
This growth is reflected in its $41.14 million increase in non-brokered deposits over the past year.
Our Take on the Offer
The Citizens State Bank 7-month CD Special is an excellent opportunity for those seeking a short-term investment with a high return.
The 5.75% APY is a standout feature, making it one of the most attractive options in the current market for a CD of this length.
The bank’s long-standing history further adds to the reliability of this offer.
For savers who can commit to the 7-month term and meet the $10,000 minimum deposit, this CD special presents a lucrative investment option.