This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Citi Offers has a deal where you get $30 statement credit when you spend at least $150 at Hawaiian Airlines. All Citi cardholders can access this promotion. See details below.
Receive a $30 statement credit when you spend $150 or more at Hawaiian Airlines.
>>No offer link. Check your Citi card account for details.
About Citi Offers
Citi has started giving some cardholders deals that are like those from Amex Offers and Chase Offers. You can log in here or look in your Citi app to find these deals.
Go to Services at the bottom of the app, then Products & Offers, and the offers, if you’re eligible, should be at the bottom of the page.
See more of these Citi offers here.
Not a bad offer. Check your Citi card account and add the offer now. Keep in mind, Citi Offers can be used on more than one card, as long as the cards are targeted.
- Furniture Store: $15 Statement Credit with $150 Spend via Citi Merchant Offers – Ends 4/14/23
- Citi Offers: 5x or 5% Spend Bonus For March, April, May in Various Categories [Targeted] – Ends 5/31/23
- Sam’s Club 5% Back Via Citi Merchant Offers – Ends 1/31/23
- Cardpointers For Credit Cards: Free App/Chrome Extension Adds Available Amex Offers & Chase Offers
- iPad Discounts Stacking: Stack Amazon & Best Buy Deals with Citi Merchant Offers & Amex Offers
- Citi Merchant Offers: $15 Back with $150 Best Buy Spend (2x)
- $30 Off $150 At Caesars Rewards Destinations Via Citi Merchant Offers
- UberEats, Uber Rides & Uber One $10 Back Via Citi Merchant Offers
- Citi Merchant Offers: $50 Off $500 on Purchases at HP.com
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply