This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Chase is offering Marriott Boundless cardholders a 15,000 Bonvoy points bonus if they upgrade to the new Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful Card.
About The Bonus
There is no direct link to the deal. The targeted offer was sent out via email with the subject line “<name>, upgrade your card and earn 15,000 bonus points.”
- $250 annual fee
- The card earns at the following rates:
- Earn 6X points for every $1 spent at Marriott properties
- Earn 4X points for every $1 spent on the first $15,000 in combined purchases each year on grocery stores and dining
- Earn 2X points for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Free Night Award every calendar year, after $15,000 in spend within that calendar year (good for up to 50,000 points)
- Complimentary Gold Elite status15 elite night credits toward elite status
You could earn more points with the Marriott Bevy card. The card currently offers 125,000 Bonvoy points after you make $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of card membership.