Promotions and offers from California Bank & Trust will be updated here. Typical offers in the past have been for $100 to $250 in cash.
California Bank & Trust has nearly 100 branches statewide. If you’re not a California resident, use the Bank Bonuses page to find offers with more availability, such as those from HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, TD Bank, Simple Bank and more.
I’ll review the current offers below.
California Bank & Trust $250 Business Checking Bonus
Earn a $250 bonus with a new Business Checking account with this offer.
- $250 bonus offer expires September 30, 2019
- Offer available in California
- Business Inspire, Business Growth, Business Interest, or Business Connect checking account qualifies for the offer
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Monthly fee can be waived
- If account is closed within 6 months of opening a $20 termination fee will apply
How To Earn The $250 Bonus
- To receive the business checking bonus, the account must be a Business Inspire, Business Growth, Business Interest, or Business Connect checking account, maintain a minimum balance of $10,000 for 90 days from the account opening, and perform five (5) of any of the following transaction types within the first 90 days; Mobile Remote Deposit, Remote Deposit Capture, debit card purchase, ACH credit, or wire transfer (credit or debit). There may be a fee associated with these transactions.
- Applicable bonus will be deposited into checking account within 60 days of completion of qualifications and is limited to one (1) bonus payment per customer tax-id number.
- All tax liabilities, if any, associated with the benefits are the responsibility of the recipient, and the recipient may receive an IRS interest tax reporting statement that includes the retail value of the benefits.
- Offer is not available to existing CB&T business checking customers, public agencies, Political Action Committees, fiduciary accounts or campaign accounts.
- Offer subject to change at any time. Mobile Banking requires enrollment in online banking.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like