- Editor Rating
- Rated 3.5 stars
- Very Good
- Bryn Mawr Trust Promotions
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 60%
- ValueEditor: 80%
Find updated promotions and sign-up bonuses from Bryn Mawr Trust (BMT) Bank updated here. Typical promotions in the past have been for $100, $150 and $200 cash bonuses.
Established in 1889 and headquartered in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, BMT Bank is still a relatively small bank with around 35 locations across Delaware, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. If you’re not a resident to one of these regions, see our Bank Bonuses page for more suitable offers.
All traditional deposit accounts are offered by BMT Bank (i.e. Checking, Savings, Money Market, CD and IRA). Rates are sub-par, and in-line with other traditional banking institutions. See our guides for the best national rates: Savings/Money Market rates | CD rates.
We’ll review the current offers below.
Bryn Mawr Trust $200 Checking Bonus
This $200 bonus is for a new Checking account with Bryn Mawr Trust and direct deposit will be an optional requirement.
- $200 bonus offer expires 10/31/2017
- Any consumer checking account at BMT, excluding Fresh Start Checking will be eligible for the offer
- Must be a resident of Pennsylvania, New Jersey or Delaware
- Direct Deposit is optional for the bonus
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
How To Earn The $200 Bonus
- Open a new consumer Checking account with an initial opening deposit of $50 or more.
- Customers must do one of the following within 90 days of account opening to receive the activity bonus deposited into the account:
- (a) make a minimum of 15 debit card purchases; OR
- (b) sign up for online banking and complete six (6) bill payment transactions; OR
- (c) receive two (2) qualifying direct deposits.
- Limit one promotional offer per household.
- A qualifying debit card purchase is defined as any BMT debit card purchase made at point of sale using your signature or PIN, or a purchase made electronically or online using your BMT debit card number, including recurring payments.
- A qualifying bill payment transaction is defined as any bill paid via BMT’s Online Banking systems and evidence of the transaction clearing your account.
- A qualifying direct deposit is defined as a recurring deposit of a paycheck, pension, Social Security or other regular monthly income electronically deposited by an employer or an outside agency into the checking account.
- The checking account must remain open for you to receive the activity bonus, which will be credited to it between 90 to 120 days of account opening, and after all conditions have been met.
- A new customer is defined as not having a BMT deposit account in the past 12 months.
- Money Market and Savings accounts are not eligible for the activity bonus.
- Current checking account clients or employees of BMT and their family household members, its parents and subsidiaries and affiliated companies are not eligible for the activity bonus.
- The value of this activity bonus will be reported to the IRS on form 1099-INT and the recipient is responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes on this offer.
More Bank Bonuses You May Like
- CIT Bank Promotions: Online Money Market Account 1.85% APY Offer
- Chase Total Checking Account Bonus: $200 Coupon Available Online
- Chase Bank Business Checking Promotion: $200 Sign-Up Cash Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Bonus: $300 Coupon Offer
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500 – May 2018
- HSBC Bank Promotions: $200, $350, $750 Checking Account Bonuses
- TD Bank Promotions: $300 & $150 Checking Account Bonuses
- BBVA Compass Bank Promotions: $150, $200, $250 Checking/Savings Bonuses
- Regions Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- Simple Bank Review & Bonus Offer: Unlimited $20 Referrals