Bilt has recently announced a partnership with Lyft where members can earn double the Bilt Points on their Lyft rideshare by linking their Bilt Rewards and Lyft accounts. If you’re a Bilt Mastercard holder, you can earn 5X points.
If you link your Bilt and Lyft accounts and set Bilt as your active loyalty rewards partner, you can earn 2X the Bilt Points on your Lyft rideshare. And if you pay for your Lyft ride using your Bilt Mastercard, you’ll earn 5X Bilt Points.
To take advantage of this offer, all you need to do is link your Bilt and Lyft accounts and set Bilt as your active loyalty rewards partner. Then, whenever you use Lyft, make sure to pay with your Wells Fargo Bilt World Elite Mastercard to maximize your points. The points you earn can be redeemed for various rewards, including cashback, merchandise, and travel.
READ MORE: See The Best Rideshare Promotions Here
Wells Fargo Bilt World Elite Mastercard Details
- 1X points on rent payments without the transaction fee, up to 50,000 points each calendar year
- 2X points on travel
- 3X points on dining
- 1X points on all other purchases
- Earn double points on the 1st. Earn even more on Rent Day with 6X on dining, 4X on travel, and 2X on other purchases (except rent).
- Bilt Points ranked as the most valuable rewards points (above Amex Membership Rewards and Chase Ultimate Rewards), by Bankrate.com.
- No foreign transaction fees
- Lyft credits. Take 3 rides in one calendar month, get a $5 Lyft credit with your Bilt Mastercard.
- DoorDash credits. Get a 3-month DashPass membership for free as a new member with your Bilt Mastercard. Plus, both new and existing members get $5 off their first order each month.
- Transfer your points 1:1 to one of our many world-class partners.
- Redeem your Bilt Points to save on next month’s rent payment, or save your points and put them towards a down payment—with the first rewards program to let you redeem points towards homeownership.
- We’ve partnered with the nation’s top group fitness classes so you can redeem your points for some of the most popular classes – starting at just 1,600 points a class.
- With the Bilt Collection, you’ll have exclusive access to our hand-curated catalogue of art, decor, and apparel—all inspired by that season’s featured artist.
>>See our review of the card here
About Bilt Rewards
Bilt Rewards is the leading loyalty program for renters. Bilt Rewards was released in 2021 by an alliance of the nation’s largest multifamily property owners and managers, including AvalonBay, Blackstone, Camden, Cushman & Wakefield, Equity Residential, GID, Related, SLGreen, Starwood, and Veritas, among others.
At the moment, the alliance is made up of more than 2 million apartment units. With Wells Fargo as the card issuer, more of the 109 million renters in the United States will be able to get a Bilt Mastercard.
Through its high-value loyalty program, Bilt members and cardholders can use their points for stays at over 100 major hotel and airline partners (through point transfers), fitness classes at the country’s best boutique studios like SoulCycle, Solidcore, Rumble, and Y7, limited-edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor through the Bilt Collection, and even rent credits.
Bilt Rewards will also be the first program to let members use their points for a down payment on a home through Fannie Mae and the Federal Housing Administration. This means that cardholders can lower their future mortgage costs by paying rent, making it easier for them to buy a home in the future.
With Wells Fargo’s help, renters can use the Bilt Mastercard to pay rent and earn points at any rental unit in the U.S., even if their landlords don’t accept credit cards. For buildings that don’t take credit cards or digital payments, cardholders can pay their rent through the Bilt app, and a check will be sent to the landlord on their behalf.
Members of Bilt Rewards can earn 250 points every time they pay their rent. But Bilt Mastercard cardholders can accumulate points faster. To get points, they must, however, use their card at least five times during each statement period. And:
- No matter how much your rent is, you will get 250 points for that payment (rent payments can only be made to one rental property per month).
- If you don’t make at least 5 transactions that post to your account in a statement period, you’ll only get 250 points when you use your Bilt Mastercard to pay rent through the Bilt App. There is no minimum spending that you have to do, and your rent payment is counted as a transaction.
This is a great opportunity for people who use Lyft regularly to earn extra rewards for something they’re already doing. It’s a win-win situation, especially if you’re a Bilt cardholder.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply