Find the latest promotions and offers from Bank of Sun Prairie updated here. Typical promotions in the past have ranged from $100 to $300 in bonus cash.
Established in 1903 and headquartered in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin, they are a small bank network with just 4 locations in the state. If you’re not a Wisconsin resident, see the Bank Bonuses page for other offers like ones from HSBC Bank, Chase Bank and TD Bank.
I”ll review the current offers below.
Bank Of Sun Prairie $300 Checking Bonus
Open any new personal Checking account with Bank of Sun Prairie to quality for this bonus, which is $150 to you and another $150 to charity.
- Bonus offer expires September 30, 2019
- Available in Wisconsin only
- Any personal Checking account is eligible for the bonus
- Direct deposit is an optional requirement for the bonus
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- If you close the account within 75 days of account opening you won’t be eligible for the bonus
How To Earn The $300 In Bonus Money
- Print out the flyer on the offer page and bring it to your nearest Bank of Sun Prairie branch to take advantage of this offer.
- Customer must have 2 or more direct deposit credits (ACH credits) from a valid employer payroll/pension or government entity of $250 or more or thirty (30) signature based debit card transactions must post to the account within 75 days of opening account to receive the $150 cash bonus and $150 charity or non-profit donation.
- The $150 cash bonus will be deposited into the checking account within 90 days of account opening.
- Account must remain open for 75 days to be eligible for cash bonus.
- If the account becomes overdrawn within the first 75 days, Bank of Sun Prairie reserves the right to deny this incentive.
- Minimum opening balance of $100 for all checking accounts.
- Offer applies to new consumer checking account households that must be opened with new money not currently on deposit at Bank of Sun Prairie.
- One offer per household and available to State of Wisconsin residents only.
- Donation to non-profit will be made after the $150 cash bonus is paid to the customer.
- Bank of Sun Prairie employees and their immediate families are not eligible for this offer.
- Cash bonus will be reported as interest earned on IRS form 1099-INT and you are responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Postcard must be presented or mention of promotion at account opening to receive the bonus.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like