Find new Bank of Colorado sign-up promotions and bonuses here. Their usual promotion is for a $100 bonus with a new Checking account.
Headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado and established in 1900, Bank of Colorado has more than 40 locations. They are part of the banking network held by Pinnacle Bancorp.
The bonus offers for Bank of Colorado tend to be very similar the offers for Pinnacle Bank, but are just available for different regions.
Bank of Colorado does also offer Savings and Certificate of Deposit accounts, but rates won’t be as competitive as ones provided by online banks. See our Savings Accounts page and CD Accounts page for the best respective rates.
[Expired] Bank Of Colorado $250 Checking Bonus
New customers who open a Diamond Secure Account will receive a $250 bonus.
- $250 bonus offer set to expire on 12/31/2017 but usually renews
- The Diamond Secure Account is eligible for this bonus
- Open to residents of New Mexico, Nebraska, Wyoming and Colorado only
- Direct Deposit is a requirement for the maximum bonus
- Minimum opening deposit is $100
- You can fund up to $1,000 towards the opening deposit with a credit card
- There are no monthly fees with electronic statements
- Keep your account open for at least 90 days or the bonus will be forfeited
How To Earn The $250 Bonus
- Open a new Diamond Secure Account. The account must be opened online.
- A $50 bonus will be paid if the account remains open for 90 days with no overdrafts. This account requires a minimum $100 opening deposit. Account must be open for 90 days with no overdrafts.
- An additional $100 will be paid for 4 direct deposits or ACH credits totaling $1,000 or more within 90 days.
- If you use your debit card 20 times within the same 90 days, they’ll give you another $50.
- If you open a savings account simultaneously with your Diamond Secure Account, they’ll add $50 more. A savings account requires a $200 opening deposit.
- A new checking account customer eligible for the bonus is someone who has had no previous checking account relationship with Bank of Colorado in the previous 48 calendar months.
- Requirements must be met within 90 days of account opening.
- Open to residents of New Mexico, Nebraska, Wyoming and Colorado only.
- The bonus you receive will be reflected on a 1099-INT that will be issued and reported to the IRS at year-end.
See More Checking Account Bonuses:
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers