- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- Bank Of Colorado Promotions
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 80%
- ValueEditor: 80%
Find new Bank of Colorado sign-up promotions and bonuses here. Their usual promotion is for a $100 bonus with a new Checking account.
Headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado and established in 1900, Bank of Colorado has more than 40 locations. They are part of the banking network held by Pinnacle Bancorp.
The bonus offers for Bank of Colorado tend to be very similar the offers for Pinnacle Bank, but are just available for different regions.
Bank of Colorado does also offer Savings and Certificate of Deposit accounts, but rates won’t be as competitive as ones provided by online banks. See our Savings Accounts page and CD Accounts page for the best respective rates.
Bank Of Colorado $250 Checking Bonus
New customers who open a Diamond Secure Account will receive a $250 bonus.
- $250 bonus offer set to expire on 12/31/2017 but usually renews
- The Diamond Secure Account is eligible for this bonus
- Open to residents of New Mexico, Nebraska, Wyoming and Colorado only
- Direct Deposit is a requirement for the maximum bonus
- Minimum opening deposit is $100
- You can fund up to $1,000 towards the opening deposit with a credit card
- There are no monthly fees with electronic statements
- Keep your account open for at least 90 days or the bonus will be forfeited
How To Earn The $250 Bonus
- Open a new Diamond Secure Account. The account must be opened online.
- A $50 bonus will be paid if the account remains open for 90 days with no overdrafts. This account requires a minimum $100 opening deposit. Account must be open for 90 days with no overdrafts.
- An additional $100 will be paid for 4 direct deposits or ACH credits totaling $1,000 or more within 90 days.
- If you use your debit card 20 times within the same 90 days, they’ll give you another $50.
- If you open a savings account simultaneously with your Diamond Secure Account, they’ll add $50 more. A savings account requires a $200 opening deposit.
- A new checking account customer eligible for the bonus is someone who has had no previous checking account relationship with Bank of Colorado in the previous 48 calendar months.
- Requirements must be met within 90 days of account opening.
- Open to residents of New Mexico, Nebraska, Wyoming and Colorado only.
- The bonus you receive will be reflected on a 1099-INT that will be issued and reported to the IRS at year-end.
See More Checking Account Bonuses:
- CIT Bank Promotions: Online Money Market Account Earns 1.75% APY
- KeyBank Promotions: $100, $200, $300, $400 Checking Bonuses
- Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Available Online Now
- Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Review: $300 Coupon Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500 (March 2018)
- Bank Of America $300 Personal Checking & $2500 Business Checking Bonuses
- BBVA Compass Bank Bonuses & Promotions For Checking, Savings And More
- Simple Bank Review & Bonus Offer: Unlimited $20 Referrals
- Chase Bank Business Checking Promotion: $200 Sign-Up Cash Bonus
- TD Bank Bonus For Checking Accounts: $150 To $300 Cash
- Regions Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- PNC Bank Promotions: $50 To $300 Checking, Savings, Business Bonuses
- SunTrust Bank Review: $500 Personal & $200 Business Checking Bonuses
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- Santander Bank Promotions: $150 Personal & $250 Business Checking Bonuses