Get the latest BancorpSouth promotions, bonuses and offers for Checking and Savings accounts at this page here.
Established in 1876 in the back of a hardware store in Verona, Mississippi, BancorpSouth has grown to nearly 300 branches across Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, Tennessee and Texas.
BancorpSouth is a traditional brick-and-mortar operation and offers a full line of banking products. Aside from their Performance Checking account, rates are going to be inferior to online-only banks for other products. For better Savings/Money Market rates, see our list here. For better CD account rates, see this list.
BancorpSouth $250 In Referral Bonuses
You can earn $25 for every person you refer to BancorpSouth, up to $250 per calendar year.
- No stated expiration date for this offer
- Share your referral link via Facebook, Twitter, email, or printed referral forms
- You and the referred each earn $25 when they open a checking account
- Maximum 10 referral bonuses a calendar year
How To Earn $250 Yearly
- First, sign up by going to: BancorpSouth.com/ReferAFriend.
- Share via Facebook, Twitter or email, OR print referral forms & give to all your friends.
- For each friend you refer that opens a checking account, you each can earn a $25 bonus.
- Make 10 referrals a year for a $250 total bonus.
- Each $25 referrral bonus will be deposited after 30 days to your account after your friend’s new personal checking account has conducted at least one debit card purchase transaction within 30 days of opening. His or her account must also be in good standing after 30 days of opening.
- The referred must not have an existing relationship with BancorpSouth.
- Referred must be at least 18 years of age.
- The referred customer will receive their $25 bonus within 30 days of meeting the above requirements.
BancorpSouth $150 Checking Account Bonus
Open up a personal checking account with BancorpSouth and set up Direct Deposit to earn a $150 cash bonus.
- $150 bonus offer has expired
- Eligible accounts include: My Way, Second Chance, Student, Performance, Interest Plus, or Heritage personal checking account
- Print the offer to apply in-branch or use promo code Q4CHK to apply online
- Offer available in AL, AR, FL, LA, MO, MS, TN, TX
- Interest Plus checking requires a minimum opening deposit of $1000. All other eligible checking accounts listed above require a minimum opening deposit of $50.
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Offer requires Direct Deposit
There are several offers I’d recommend comparing this one to. A few great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Bank of America Advantage Plus Banking® ($100 bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), BBVA Free Checking & Savings (up to $250 bonus) and HSBC Premier Checking (up to $600 bonus).
How To Earn The $150 Bonus
- Open a new eligible Personal Checking account in-branch (print flyer using offer link) or online with promo code Q4CHK.
- Establish a recurring direct deposit of $150 or more within 60 days of opening the account. A Direct Deposit is considered a Government or payroll ACH deposit of $100 or more.
- Your $150 incentive will be deposited into your new checking account within 30 days of meeting the recurring direct deposit requirement.
- Account must remain open, active, in good standing and in the same product type through the qualifying period to receive the incentive.
The best bank promotions are updated here. Start with these pages for good offers:
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|Chase Business Complete Banking℠||$300 Cash||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking & Savings||Up To $250||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking℠||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||Up To $600||Review|
|Aspiration Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up To $3,000||Review|
|Betterment||Up To 1 Year Free||Review|
|Coinbase||$10 In BTC||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|