Get a $200 bonus for a new checking account with this offer from Andrews Federal Credit Union.
- What you’ll get: $200
- Where it’s available: DC
- How to earn it: Open a new PayBack checking account and get the following bonus amounts:
- When you open a new Payback Checking account, you’ll automatically receive $75 credited into your account within 1 business day.
- You can also receive a $125 bonus within 60 days of account opening when you establish and maintain monthly electronic deposits of $500 or more.
- When it expires: 5/31/2023
READ MORE: GET TOP OFFERS FROM CHASE, AXOS, BANK OF AMERICA, TD BANK AND U.S. BANK.
Waive The Monthly Fee
The $10 monthly fee will be waived if you receive at least $500 in total direct deposits within a calendar month.
- This $200 offer is paid in two parts, contingent on account requirements.
- The first $75 will be credited to the new Payback checking account within one business day of the opening of the account; Payback checking account most be opened during the promotional period of March 1, 2023 – May 31, 2023.
- To qualify for the remaining $125 credit, you must make at least $500 in qualifying direct deposits within 60 days of the Payback checking account opening date.
- No minimum balance required to obtain the bonus or to open the Payback Checking account. Members with an existing personal checking account with Andrews Federal (either as a primary or joint account holder) are not eligible.
- Qualifying direct deposits include recurring electronic deposits of payroll, pension or Social Security.
- Person-to-person, bank transfers or other electronic money transfers, such as those made through internet payment services, do not qualify.
- The $125 credit will be made to the new Payback checking account within 90 days of all requirements being met.
- Your new Payback checking account must still be open and in good standing when we seek to credit the bonus, otherwise the bonus is forfeited.
- Only one bonus will be awarded per member regardless of the number of accounts opened.
- Bonus offers are not transferable and are reportable for tax purposes.
- A $25 early account closing fee applies if the account is closed within 60 days of opening.
- All Andrews Federal checking and savings accounts are subject to Andrews Federal standard account agreements.
- Offer is subject to change at any time.
- Employees, Directors or contractors of the Credit Union, or their direct family members are not eligible for this offer.
- Andrews Federal Credit Union is Federally Insured by the NCUA.
Not a bad offer but is only available in DC.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply