This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Get up to $60 back on insurance payments through 12/31/23 with this targeted promotion via Amex Offers. See details below.
Check your American Express credit card for new offers that could save you 10% on insurance payments, up to $60 back as statement credits when you use your card to pay for your insurance bill.
Enjoy 10% savings, up to $60 back, when you use your enrolled Card to pay for qualifying insurance bills:
This promotion ends on December 31, 2023.
- Government-backed insurance policies may be excluded.
- Payments made to Insurance policies outside of the U.S. are excluded.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Limit of $30 in total statement credits per Card Member.
- You may not receive the statement credit if we receive inaccurate information or are otherwise unable to identify your purchase as qualifying for the offer. For example, you may not receive the statement credit if (a) the merchant uses a third-party to sell their products or services; or (b) the merchant uses a third-party to process or submit your transaction to us (e.g., using mobile or wireless card readers); or (c) you choose to make a purchase using a third-party payment account or make a purchase using a mobile or digital wallet.
- Purchases may fall outside of the offer period in some cases due to a delay in merchants submitting transactions to us or if the purchase date differs from the date you made the transaction (for example, the purchase date for online orders may be the shipping date).
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 12/31/2023, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
About Amex Offers
Amex Offers are extra perks that come with all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards.
You can get a statement credit or more Membership Rewards points when you spend a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will have to add the offer to a specific card and then use that card to get the credit.
You should put the offer on the card you like best. Each person can only get one Amex Offer at a time. The same offer can be used both as a Membership Rewards offer and as a statement credit offer.
If you’re one of the lucky ones, make good use of this nice savings.
If you’re looking for more money-savings deals, find them here.