This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Amex Offers has a deal where you get $200 back when you spend $1,000 or more on room and room charges at participating Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy. This deal is exclusively for targeted Amex cardholders and expires 5/31/23.
There’s also the Amex Offer for 20% off Marriott stays.
Read on to learn more about the deal.
Check your American Express credit card for a new offer that could get you $200 in statement credit for spending $1,000 or more at participating Homes & Villas by Marriott properties from January 17, 2023 to May 31, 2023.
Also, earn 2x points on all Marriott Home and Villas bookings of 2+ nights. The total points earned would be 10x since you can normally earn 5x points on a stay.
>>No offer link (check your AmEx card accounts for details)
- Enrollment limited.
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card.
- Offer valid at all Homes & Villas by Marriott International properties. Excludes all other Marriott brands.
- Not valid on gift card purchases, online retail purchases, hotel amenities or purchases of Marriott Bonvoy® points.
- Offer valid on property rate and charges incurred at time of reservation.
- Offer not valid for stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date (for example, if the final payment that occurs 30 days before your stay falls outside of the promotion dates, it will not count towards qualification).
- Limit of 1 statement credit (total of $200 back) per Card Member.
About Amex Offers
Amex Offers are extra perks that come with all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can get a statement credit or more Membership Rewards points when you spend a certain amount at an eligible merchant.
You will have to add the offer to a specific card and then use that card to get the credit.
You should put the offer on the card you like best. Each person can only get one Amex Offer at a time. The same offer can be used both as a Membership Rewards offer and as a statement credit offer.
Click here to see more Amex Offers.
This is a sweet deal given the combination of 2x base points and the $200 cash back.
More credit card deals here.