YouMail is now offering a $6 bonus credit for every person you refer to the visual voicemail service. Other referral opportunities here.
YouMail records, logs and transcribes voicemails, so you can view them via email instead of listen to them. Beyond that, YouMail will also play an out-of-service greeting to spam callers and discourage them from reaching out to you again. Plus, many other features you’ll want to take advantage of.
Learn more about YouMail and its current offers below.
YouMail $6 Referral Bonuses
Get a $6 bonus credit for each person who subscribes to a paid YouMail plan or uses the free YouMail plan for 60 days.
Earn up to 25 referral bonuses in a month. Your bonus credits will expire one year after you receive them.
- Download the app
- Register for a new account (it’s free to register to get your referral link)
- Go to Settings and you’ll see the “Send Invites” option to retrieve your personal referral link
Here’s our referral link for an initial $6 credit (I don’t see any mention of the promo on the landing page, so no guarantees it’s still valid): https://invite.youmail.com/OKJoGnF1p3
More than just a visual voicemail service, YouMail also offers the following features:
- Call blocker. Automatically stop robocalls and block other numbers as you wish.
- Know who called. Auto-reply with texts and have callers update their contact information. Or, identify your missed callers with missed caller ID and reverse lookup.
- Custom voicemail greetings. Give each of your callers a personalized voicemail greeting.
- Cloud-based. So you can get your messages anywhere.
All these features come with the YouMail free plan. Paid plans offer even more…
YouMail Plans & Pricing
YouMail offers two paid plans: YouMail Plus and YouMail Professional.
|Voicemail to text transcriptions
- Forward up to 2 existing phone numbers
- No ads
- All Plus features +
- Custom greeting recorded by professional voice talent
- Auto-reply to missed calls
- Record conference calls as shareable meeting minutes
- Custom virtual number that rings to your cell phone
- Create menus like Press 1 for sales” that can forward to any phone
With YouMail, you can check your voicemail message via phone or desktop. However, you only get 20 in-app transcriptions per month on the free plan. As such, YouMail’s free version is only useful if you don’t get too many phone calls. Otherwise, you’ll want to upgrade to one of the paid versions.