Yalber is an easy and fast funding option for businesses looking for working capital. There’s no personal guarantee or collateral required for receiving contributions up to $500,000.
Since 2007, Yalber has invested over $280 million in over 12,000 businesses.
Known in the finance world as royalty-based investment, Yalber collects a percentage of your business’s future receivables in exchange for upfront financing. However, unlike other royalty investments, Yalber does not continue to receive royalties for the life of your business. Instead, payment stops as soon as the payback amount is returned in full. The agreed royalty percentage is also fixed until the agreement is fulfilled.
Yalber Terms & Fees
|Approval Speed||24 hours|
|Approval Criteria||Overall business health|
|Minimum Time in Business||2 months|
|Minimum Gross Revenue||$7,000 per month|
|Funding Amount||$5,000 – $500,000|
|Fund Use||Any business purpose|
|Personal Guarantee or Collateral||Not required|
The Application Process
- Get started. Submit an application and all documents that demonstrate your business’s performance in the past 3 months.
- Quick 24 hour approval. You’ll find out in less than a day if you’re approved. From there, you’ll choose from personalized options catered to your business profile.
- Funds transferred. You’ll receive your funds in your business checking account within the next business day.
Pros & Cons
- No personal guarantee or collateral. You won’t have to pledge yourself or your assets to repay the investment in case shit hits the fan.
- Quick funding. The average time a business gets its investment approved and funded is 72 hours, but it can take as little as 48 hours.
- Bad credit OK. Yalber does not take into consideration your personal credit in its approval process. Rather, the decision is based on the merits of your business.
- Customer service. You’ll have your own Yalber Account Manager who is assigned to you based on location and industry. They’re available to you 24/7 via email, phone or online through the Yalber Customer Portal – even on holidays!
- Tough qualifications. Yalber requires at least a gross of $7,000 per month and in business for a minimum of two months.
- Lack of online information. There’s not a lot of information about Yalber online, and practically nonexistent third-party reviews. Yalber advertises that there is no interest rates, however a risk analysis team will determine your “deal amount” once you apply. You won’t find information on how much the “deal amount” differs from the amount of capital you’re requesting.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to get working capital, Yalber Investment is a great option. You can request up to $500,000 without a personal guarantee or putting down any collateral. Yalber only looks at how your business is performing, so don’t worry if your personal credit is shoddy. Once you’re in, Yalber provides top-notch, around-the-clock customer service.
However, your business will have to gross $7,000 per month before you can apply.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers