This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Promotions and bonus offers from Sound Credit Union can be found updated here. Typical offers range from $100-$150.
Sound Credit Union was established in 1940 and is headquartered in Tacoma, WA. They have locations in Washington state.
Sound CU Promotions Review Below
[Expired] Sound Credit Union $150 Free Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $150
- Where it’s available: WA
- How to earn it: Open a new Checking account (online or in-branch) and setup recurring direct deposit of at least $500 per month.
- When it expires: 12/31/2020
How To Earn The Bonus
Open a new Checking account (online or in-branch) and setup recurring direct deposit of at least $500 per month.
The free checking account has no monthly fees.
- Normal account service charges and balance requirements apply to these accounts.
- Direct deposit transactions are limited to: payroll, Social Security, pension and government benefits. Accounts titled as Trust Accounts, Estate, and No Access are excluded from eligibility.
- Employees of Sound Credit Union are not eligible for this offer.
- Limit one $150 bonus per qualifying account.
- Limit one $150 bonus per individual.
- The bonus will be deposited into your account within 90 days of meeting requirements.
- If you close your account within 180 days of account opening, the $150 bonus will be forfeited.
- Other miscellaneous charges may apply.
- Offer not available to individuals who have had a Sound Checking Account in the last 12 months.
- Accounts overdrawn or closed at the time of bonus payment are not eligible.
- Offer is subject to cancellation without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Sound is not responsible for and will not honor promotional offers that appear on third-party websites that are not authorized by Sound.
It is a modest offer but if you live in the bank’s service area, it might be worthwhile. Compare this offer with the best bank offers here.