Get the latest Washington Federal Bank promotions and bonuses for Checking, Savings, Money Market and CD accounts here.
Established in 1917, Washington Federal is headquartered in Seattle and is the largest bank in Washington state. They have nearly 250 branch locations across Arizona, Idaho, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Utah and Washington.
Washington Federal provides a full line personal and business banking products including Checking, Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
Checking, Savings, Money Market Rates At Washington Federal
Washington Federal’s interest rates for their Checking, Savings and Money Market rates aren’t that competitive with the best rates that you’ll find from online-only bank accounts.
For Checking accounts, take a look at the best free online Checking accounts here for better options.
For the best rates on Savings and Money Market account, be sure to look at our guide here for a full comparison among the best.
Washington Federal CD Accounts
Washington Federal’s CD accounts offer some decent rates. You’ll still be better off comparing CD rates here.
- Minimum to open: $1,000 ($500 for minors)
- Minimum to earn interest: $1,000 ($500 for minors)
|CD Term||$1,000 – $89,999 APY||$90,000 – $90,000+ APY|
|14 Days – 2 Months||N/A||0.10%|
Washington Federal doesn’t typically offer many sign-up bonus offers for their bank accounts. See these offers instead:
- HSBC Bank Checking And Savings Promotions, Offers
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500 – June 2018
- BBVA Compass Bank Promotions: $150, $200, $250 Checking/Savings Bonuses
- CIT Bank Promotions: Online Money Market Account 1.85% APY Offer
- Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Bonus: $300 Coupon Offer
- Chase Total Checking Account Bonus: $200 Coupon Available Online
- Chase Bank Business Checking Promotion: $200 Sign-Up Cash Bonus
- TD Bank Promotions: $300 & $150 Checking Account Bonuses
- Regions Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- Simple Bank Review & Bonus Offer: Unlimited $20 Referrals