Get the latest Washington Federal Bank promotions and bonuses for Checking, Savings, Money Market and CD accounts here.
Established in 1917, Washington Federal is headquartered in Seattle and is the largest bank in Washington state. They have nearly 250 branch locations across Arizona, Idaho, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Utah and Washington.
Washington Federal provides a full line personal and business banking products including Checking, Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
Checking, Savings, Money Market Rates At Washington Federal
Washington Federal’s interest rates for their Checking, Savings and Money Market rates aren’t that competitive with the best rates that you’ll find from online-only bank accounts.
For Checking accounts, take a look at the best free online Checking accounts here for better options.
For the best rates on Savings and Money Market account, be sure to look at our guide here for a full comparison among the best.
Washington Federal CD Accounts
Washington Federal’s CD accounts offer some decent rates. You’ll still be better off comparing CD rates here.
- Minimum to open: $1,000 ($500 for minors)
- Minimum to earn interest: $1,000 ($500 for minors)
Washington Federal doesn’t typically offer many sign-up bonus offers for their bank accounts. See these offers instead:
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers