This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Refer friends and family to TruMark Financial Credit Union and earn both 5,000 CURewards points worth $50. Points can be redeemed for cash through the bank’s online banking platform.
See more offers from TruMark Financial CU here.
Update 11/3/22: The referral bonus is back. The value of the bonus increased from $25 to $50 (same 5,000 points but the bank previously stated those points were worth $25).
TruMark Financial Credit Union Promotion(s)
TruMark Financial CU $50 Referral Bonus
- What you’ll get: 5,000 CURewards points worth
- Where it’s available: PA
- How to earn it:
- You’ll receive
$25$50 via 5,000 CURewards points for each new member you refer who opens an account by Dec. 31, 2020Dec. 31, 2022. There is no limit to the amount of money you can earn.
- The member you refer will get
$25$50 via 5,000 CURewards points when they open a new TruMark Financial account by Dec. 31, 2020Dec. 31, 2022, and use their new debit card for purchases at least 10 times before Jan. 31, 2021Jan. 31, 2023 (they can open online or in-branch).
- You’ll receive
- When it expires:
Waive The Monthly Fee
TruMark checking and savings accounts have no monthly fees.
- 5,000 CURewards points will be awarded to primary member’s account by 2/28/23.
- Points can be redeemed for cash via online banking.
- Funds will be credited to either savings or checking account within ten (10) days after your request is received.
- Limited-time offer.
- Business accounts are not eligible.
- Existing members must be in good standing, have a TruMark Financial checking account and debit card, and refer a new member age 18 or older who opens an account by the expiration date.
- Newly referred members age 18 or older must open a TruMark Financial checking account with debit card, and perform ten (10) or more debit card transactions that post by 1/31/23.
- A qualified new member account relationship is either a single or joint ownership of a TruMark Financial S1/Share Savings account required as par value for membership in the credit union for a person/persons who has/have never been a member of TruMark Financial.
- The newly referred new member may be a family member of an existing member; or must live, work, worship, volunteer, attend school, or be a part of an association in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, or Philadelphia county.
- Per membership eligibility, you must maintain $5 in a savings account to utilize the credit union’s services.
- Note to newly referred members: The referrer may be eligible for prizes by referring you to the credit union.
No direct deposit is required but the bonus amount is modest in comparison with other referral offers.