This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Find updated promotions and bonus offers from Town Bank of Wisconsin here. Typical offers have ranged from $100 to $300 in cash.
Established in 1998 and headquartered in Hartland, Wisconsin, Town Bank has a little over 20 locations throughout the state. If you’re not a resident of Wisconsin, use our bank promotions page to locate offers with more availability from banks like TD Bank, HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, BBVA and more.
I’ll review the current offers below.
Town Bank $300 Checking Bonus (In-Branch Only)
Earn a $300 bonus for a new Checking account with this offer from Town Bank. There’s no online link for the offer and you’ll have to open an account in-branch. Reports are showing you won’t need to bring the flyer in, just ask a bank representative about the offer.
- $300 bonus offer expires 12/31/2018
- Available in Wisconsin only
- Direct deposit is required for the offer
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Monthly fees can be waived (see below)
How To Earn The $300 Bonus
- Open a new Total Access Checking account in-branch and mention the $300 offer.
- Do the following within the Qualification Period:
- Deposit $100 within 10 business days of account opening
- Enroll in online banking
- Enroll in eStatements
- Complete a monthly direct deposit totaling at least $500
- The Qualification Period is 2 consecutive calendar months following the calendar month the account is opened.
- The bonus will post within 30 days following the end of the Qualification Period if all the above requirements are met.
- A qualifying direct deposit is any payment by a government agency, employer, or other third-party organization which is made via an electronic deposit.
- Direct deposits do not include teller/ATM/mobile or remote deposits, wire transfers, online banking/telephone transfers between accounts at the bank, external transfers from other accounts at other financial institutions and/or ATM/debit card transfers and deposits.
- Bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and you will have to pay taxes on them