Find updated Torrington Savings Bank (torringtonsavings.bank) promotions and offers here. Typical offers range from $50-$100.
Torrington was established in 1868 and is headquartered in Torrington, CT. They have locations in CT.
Torrington Savings Bank Promotions Review Below
Bonus offer: Get $200 cash for a new checking account with Chase…
[Expired] Torrington Savings Bank $100 Checking Offer
- What you’ll get: $100
- Where it’s available: CT (in-branch only)
- How to earn it: Open a new checking account (Torrington Savings Bank Hometown Checking, Advantage Now Checking, Advantage 50 Checking or My Generation Checking) and make a minimum of 2 direct deposits totaling $500.00 or more within the first 3 statement cycles.
- When it expires: 11/30/2021
How To Earn The Bonus
Open a new checking account (Torrington Savings Bank Hometown Checking, Advantage Now Checking, Advantage 50 Checking or My Generation Checking) and make a minimum of 2 direct deposits totaling $500.00 or more within the first 3 statement cycles.
- Hometown checking account has no monthly fees.
- The Advantage Now Checking has a $5 monthly service charge that can be avoided by maintaining a balance of $250.00.
- My Generation Checking has paper statement fee of $5.00. This fee will apply if enrollment in e-statements is not done through Online Banking within 30 days of account opening.
- Your new eligible Torrington Savings Bank checking account must remain open to receive cash bonus payment.
- Payment will be made no later than the fourth statement cycle.
- “Eligible Customers” cannot currently be a tax reporting owner of a Torrington Savings Bank consumer checking account and must be at least 16 years old.
- Offer available only in person in the Bristol Branch of Torrington Savings Bank located at 888 Farmington Avenue Bristol, CT.
- Limit one bonus payment per customer.
- Bonus offers are not available to employees, directors or immediate family of employees and directors of Torrington Savings Bank and any of its affiliates or vendors.
- Bonus will be reported to the IRS as interest to the Tax owner of the eligible account in the year received, as required by applicable law.
- Bonus payments received by U.S. persons will be reported on IRS form 1099-INT.
- Bonus payments received by a non-U.S. person will be reported on a 1042-S.
- Customer is responsible for any applicable taxes and consulting a tax advisor.
- Fees may reduce earnings, please refer to Terms and Conditions for additional information that may apply to your account.
You have to open the account at their Bristol, CT branch to earn this small bonus.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus