This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re into cryptocurrency investing, you know that having access to robust data is key to success. Token Metrics (tokenmetrics.com) is a one-of-a-kind platform that provides expert-level trading data and AI-powered price projections. For everything you need to know about Token Metrics and their seven-day trial offer, keep reading.
See crypto offers from BlockFi, Coinbase, Crypto.com, Hodlnaut and Voyager.
Click here for more cryptocurrency promotions.
Token Metrics Features
Token Metrics provides cryptocurrency information, including analytical, fundamental, and technical data. The unique site uses systems created by professional analysts, analytics from more than 70 individual data points, and artificial intelligence to come up with price projections.
Other features include:
- Crypto indices. Follow 30+ indices customized for crypto exchanges.
- Trends indicators. See which digital assets are bullish or bearish.
- Quant grades. This takes performance metrics and processes them through machine-learning models to find which coins are the most undervalued at that moment or at your specified time parameter.
- Past and future price projection. Predict the future price of a digital asset down to a particular day, and view itemized price prediction information. The site also provides past price predictions and compares them to how the value of the asset actually changed during that period.
- Custom alerts. Get SMS and email notifications based on your specifications for the cryptocurrencies you have your eye on. Set alerts based on percentage price movements, analyst ratings, predicted price changes, and more.
With real-time data on 6,000 coins and tokens, Token Metrics members can reduce the emotions of investing, find profitable investment opportunities, and filter out scams.
Token Metrics Plans & Pricing
Token Metrics offers four different subscription plans: Basic, Advanced, Premium, and VIP. Here’s how they compare in pricing:
Please note, some assets and information are only available to members who subscribe to a higher-tier plan.
If you’re a crypto enthusiast looking to find projects with high potential to explode in value, Token Metrics is an excellent source. Before committing to a monthly or annual plan, the platform lets you try the service for free for seven days.
See our review on the best crypto exchanges here.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply