Get the latest promotions and bonuses from SureTrader here.
A division of Swiss America Securities, Ltd., SureTrader was incorporated in 2008 and is a Bahamas based broker-dealer regulated by the Securities Commission of the Bahamas. SureTrader provides online trading assess to investors and active traders.
For more in-depth reviews of this brokerage, I’d recommend taking a look at the following sources:
See current offers below.
SureTrader $50 In Free Trades Promotion
Use the offer link and enter your email to receive your $50 promo code towards free trades. You’ll see a chat pop-up with the $50 sign-up offer.
- $50 in free trades promotion has no set expiration date
- You can use your free trades across all devices
- Enter your email using the offer link to receive your promo code
Free $100K Trading Account Demo With SureTrader
You can try SureTrader’s platform for free by signing up for a free $100K Trading Account Demo.
- Free $100K trading account demo offer has no set expiration date
- Demo SureTrader’s platform using $100K in paper money
- Sign up with your email address
- Once you’ve registered, download and install the demo version
Compare To These Brokerages:
We keep all stock broker bonuses updated here.
- TD Ameritrade Promotions: $600, $1500, $2500 Cash Bonus Offers
- Best Brokerage Promotions And Bonuses August 2018
- Best Online Brokers For Trading Stocks August 2018
- Betterment Review 2018: New Promotions & Bonuses
- Ally Invest $3500 Bonus Cash & Free Trades Promotion
- Merrill Edge Review: $600 And Free Trades Promotions
- Fidelity Promotions: $2500 Cash, 500 Free Trades, Other Offers
- E*Trade Brokerage Promotions & Bonuses: $2,500 In Cash
- Charles Schwab Brokerage Promotions, Bonuses And Offers
- TradeStation Promotions: $1,500 In Commission Rebates!
- OptionsHouse (Acquired By E*Trade)
More About SureTrader
SureTrader charges you only $4.95 per trade. Charles Schwab, Fidelity and TD Ameritrade all charge a little bit more than SureTrader, but I personally feel more comfortable using TD Ameritrade and their ThinkorSwim platform.
On the flipside, platforms like SogoTrade require some hefty minimum cash in account where SureTrader requires nothing. Margin account minimum is also a meager $500 where most platforms require $2000 or more.
When you check out the various options you have, things can get a little complicated. So, here’s an assessment of why SureTrader can make a trader’s life easier and better and if there is any better option out there.
- The $4.95 per trade is a good proposition but it is limited to a thousand shares. In other words, if you are looking at more trades, then you have to keep looking for a more economic platform. Also, there are some brokers that charge no commission for domestic trades which don’t require the intervention of the broker. The trader can use the app or online interfaces and initiate the trade without paying a penny towards commissions. Such platforms may be more rewarding.
- SureTrader comes with a host of software, indicators, multiple charting features and the whole gamut of tools but those are also available with any other credible trading platform. What sets SureTrader apart is their customer support. Whether it is chat support in real time, email or phone, SureTrader has something better to offer than its competition.
- There are many trading platforms that do not manage to execute trades in real time. Far too many people lose money when they initiate a trade at a price only to get the price revised when the system refreshes and the trade is not executed by that time. SureTrader doesn’t have such lags or delays.
- SureTrader facilitates extended hours trading, more than fifty routing options, penny stocks among the more than ten thousand symbols as well as selling short and penny shorting. The short lists of SureTrader are the best among all online brokers or trading platforms.