This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Get the latest promotions and bonuses from SureTrader here.
A division of Swiss America Securities, Ltd., SureTrader was incorporated in 2008 and is a Bahamas based broker-dealer regulated by the Securities Commission of the Bahamas. SureTrader provides online trading assess to investors and active traders.
See current offers below.
SureTrader $50 In Free Trades Promotion
Use the offer link and enter your email to receive your $50 promo code towards free trades. You’ll see a chat pop-up with the $50 sign-up offer.
- $50 in free trades promotion has no set expiration date and may end at any time.
- You can use your free trades across all devices
- Enter your email using the offer link to receive your promo code
Free $100K Trading Account Demo With SureTrader
You can try SureTrader’s platform for free by signing up for a free $100K Trading Account Demo.
- Free $100K trading account demo offer has no set expiration date
- Demo SureTrader’s platform using $100K in paper money
- Sign up with your email address
- Once you’ve registered, download and install the demo version
We keep all stock broker bonuses updated here.
- Merrill Edge Promotions: $600, Up To $750, and Up To $1,000 Investment Offers
- Best Stock Broker & Investing Promotions, Bonuses of March 2023
- Best Online Brokerages for Stock Trading & Investing of March 2023
- Charles Schwab Brokerage Bonus: $100 To $1000 Sign-Up Offer
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing Up To $700 Bonus – Ends 4/13/23
- Best Fidelity Investing Bonuses, Promotions
- TD Ameritrade Bonuses: $350, $700, $1000, $1500, $2500 Cash Promo
- E*Trade Brokerage Promotion: Up To $3,500 In Cash Bonuses
More About SureTrader
SureTrader charges you only $4.95 per trade. Charles Schwab, Fidelity and TD Ameritrade all charge a little bit more than SureTrader.
On the flipside, platforms like SogoTrade require some hefty minimum cash in account where SureTrader requires nothing. Margin account minimum is also a meager $500 where most platforms require $2000 or more.
When you check out the various options you have, things can get a little complicated. So, here’s an assessment of why SureTrader can make a trader’s life easier and better and if there is any better option out there.
- The $4.95 per trade is a good proposition but it is limited to a thousand shares. In other words, if you are looking at more trades, then you have to keep looking for a more economic platform. Also, there are some brokers that charge no commission for domestic trades which don’t require the intervention of the broker. The trader can use the app or online interfaces and initiate the trade without paying a penny towards commissions. Such platforms may be more rewarding.
- SureTrader comes with a host of software, indicators, multiple charting features and the whole gamut of tools but those are also available with any other credible trading platform. What sets SureTrader apart is their customer support. Whether it is chat support in real time, email or phone, SureTrader has something better to offer than its competition.
- There are many trading platforms that do not manage to execute trades in real time. Far too many people lose money when they initiate a trade at a price only to get the price revised when the system refreshes and the trade is not executed by that time. SureTrader doesn’t have such lags or delays.
- SureTrader facilitates extended hours trading, more than fifty routing options, penny stocks among the more than ten thousand symbols as well as selling short and penny shorting. The short lists of SureTrader are the best among all online brokers or trading platforms.
Suretrader and MintBroker International are fraud. When Suretrader stopped to work, I wanted to return my money into my bank account. MintBroker sent my money with, probably in purpose, incomplete order to my bank, but the bank had to return money because the order was not completed in accordance with international rules. I asked again Suretrader to return my money, but in vain. Since that Suretrader is offline, Suretrader Support does not answer to my emails, MintBroker did not send money with correct order and my money is stolen.