This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Get a $300 bonus for a new checking account with this offer from Sterling Bank & Trust (SBT).
See the Posts History below for all offers from this institution.
SBT Offer Details
- What you’ll get: $300 bonus
- Where it’s available: CA, NY
- How to earn it: To receive the bonus: 1) Open a new Sterling Eagle Checking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $500 and must maintain a $500 balance to avoid fees. All account applications are subject to approval; 2) must have a minimum of 2 reoccurring $500 monthly direct deposits made to this account within 120 calendar days of account opening.
- When it expires: Not stated
- Offer not available to existing Sterling checking customers, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance within the last 2 years.
- Offer good for only one time use and only for one new Eagle Checking Account.
- Your direct deposits needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. Person to person payments (such as Zelle), transfers from one account to another, mobile deposits, deposits made at a branch, or ATM does not qualify as a direct deposit. Cannot be automatic transfers from your Sterling savings, money market or other deposit account you have at the bank; 3) Must also enroll in Sterling online banking to qualify.
Their previous $250 offer hasn’t been available for years now. Requirements for this one are pretty standard so it’s probably worth going for if you’re near a branch.